chapter 19

"Yerin.. Open the door" Taehyung banged the door of her house while shouting.

"I'm saying this for the last time.. OPEN THE DOOR."

"Tae-" yerin opened the door and looked frightened by her expressions .

"Did you manage to get the money.. Coz if you didn't... I'm calling the cops." Taehyung said while dilaling a number on his phone.

"No no please don't.. I managed to get 3000 dollars." Yerin pleaded.

"What about the other amount?"

"I'll manage it within one week." She said while looking at her feet in embarrassment.

Taehyung stared at her for almost one minute.She was very scared. She has learnt her lesson.

"Don't need to give it back" taehyung said making Yerin surprised.

"Shouldn't i? Why.. ?Are u calling the cops?"

"No.. I just wanted you to know how it feels to be betrayed by someone you never expected."

"Taehyung I'm really sorry"

"Please don't ruin anyone's life just for your own sake.. I loved you.. I really did. But you decieved me again and again"

"Sorry tae.. I love jacob now..so i did this for him." She looked down again.

"Hm..ok.. I will forgive you"

"Thank you so much tae" yerin started sobbing.

Taehyung was relieved that he made her learn the lesson. She was in guilt. That's what he wanted. He left her house and drove back home.

--

On call

"Today is your competition y/n... Im very excited" jiho stated in an excited tone.

"Jiho im very nervous... What if i messed up?"

"You won't.. I know you're gonna rock it"

"What is Jungkook doing?"

"Getting ready to come at our school"

"I should get ready too..."

"Yes.. Wear something sexy"

"Haha why not.. Ok bye now"

"Bye.. Meet you at school"

Y/n started dressing herself .

Y/n's pov

This dress is fine. And its my lucky one. Hope it helps me to win..lol.

I think for hairs.. I should go with a bun. She did a bun and paired the dress with high heels.

Fine.. Let's go now.

I took a bus and went straight to the school. As i entered the school, i decided to see the stage where I'm going to perform.

As i entered the huge auditorium

I saw Taehyung standing there talking to Shuzo. He was discussing something with him. I decided to ignore him but he noticed me.

"Y/n are you ready for today?" Taehyung said coming towards me.

"Yes" i tried to ignore him by looking around.

"Y/n, where's Jiho?" Shuzo came towards me too.

"She's coming... With Jungkook" as i said jungkook's name , i noticed Taehyung's face.

His eyebrow was raised and his face screamed "fuck him" but obviously he didn't say that.

"Well.. All the best for your competition then." Taehyung said with a poker face and walked out of the auditorium.

"Tae wait " shuzo ran behind him.

"Whatever.. He scolded me that day and now he's wishing me luck.. I don't need your wish..fuckwit" i scoffed.

I sat there on the theater seat and started waiting for Jiho as I texted her to come straight at the theater where the dance competition is going to be held.

After about 15 mintues.. Jiho entered. Along with Jungkook. He's wearing all black.

Wow he's so sexy

Wow he's so sexy.

"Y/n ..my baby" jiho shouted while running towards me.

"Jiho jiho be careful.. My hair will be ruined" i said that because jiho was squeezing me while hugging.

"Y/n you're looking so beautiful" jiho said.

"Thankyou jiho" i blushed.

"Y/n you're really looking very pretty" jungkook said coming close to me and tugged a strand of hair behind my ear.

He's so intimidating.

"Thanks jungkook.. You're looking hot as well" i said while looking at him and made an eye contact.

"Am I suddenly invisible?" jiho said making a disgusted face.

"What's your problem.. Go away pig" jungkook said mocking her.

"No i won't.. I want to see you both win this competition" jiho said earning a sweet smile from me.

"Come on jungkook let's go to backstage. The competition is going to start in 30 minutes." I said.

"Yes ok"

"Where are you guys going leaving me behind" jiho whinned.

I whispered in her ear "shuzo was asking for you"

"Reallyyy.. I'll go then" Jiho jumped in excitement making Jungkook frown.

"Wait here.. Why are you suddenly so excited?" jungkook stopped jiho.

"N- nothing im going to see my friend" Jiho said.

"What friend? What's her name?" Jungkook asked making both of us panick.

"Um - shu- tae - taezo....it's Taezo" I said while giving a sheepish smile.

"What's this name?"

"It's her name do you have any problem with it?" Jiho raised an eyebrow in frustration.

"Whatever.. Go..you better not be lying to me you little pig!" Jungkook lets out.

I've never seen this protective brother side of him which is kinda attractive not gonna lie.

"Yeah bye" jiho looked at me and showed a relieved expression and left the auditorium .

"Shall we go now.." I said to jungkook.

"Yes let's go".

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo Please vote if you liked this chapter💜