chapter 6

"So y/n i wanted to ask you something"

"Yes speak up" y/n said.

"Ok so the thing is that i wanted to ask you if you'd want to participate in the inter-school dance competition" Taehyung said while looking at y/n.

"Inter- school dance competition? I'd love to dance but-"

"Cool then you're gonna participate with me" Taehyung interrupted y/n.

"With you?"

"Yes with me..I'm sure you don't have a problem..Do you?"

"I don't have but-"

"Cool..we will start practicing tomorrow..come to room no.46 science block..that's our practice room."

"Wait listen to me..actually i love dance but i don't know how to dance (●__●)" y/n lets out being slightly embarrassed.

Taehyung paused and looked at the embarrassed y/n looking here and there avoiding the eye contact. He has to admit-

She's cute

"No problem girl when I'm here..I'll teach you" taehyung said.

"You will?"

"Yes i will...just come at room no. 46 tomorrow after school.

"Okay"

--

"So you're telling me..The Kim Taehyung asked you to participate in the dance competition with him" Jiho said placing her hands on her forehead.

"Yes I'm excited to see how I'm gonna do in dance..coz I've never done it in a professional way"

"Y/n you should be hella excited but not for the competition but because kim Taehyung is your partner. He's the dream partner of every fuckin girl"

"Yes I'm excited for that too" y/n accepted.

"Thank god you're a human being with feelings" Jiho said and giggled.

"Yeah, whatever" y/n rolled her eyes.

Next day

"Y/n you have to go for practice..go now" jiho pushed y/n towards the science block.

"Fineee girl im going" y/n walked to the entrance.

She started finding the room and finally found it on the 2nd floor.

As she entered the room she found Taehyung sitting there shirtless scrolling through his phone.

Ooh la la

"Taehyung I'm here" y/n said

Taehyung looked up "y/n come inside"

"Let's start our practice" Taehyung said.

Without your shirt?͡(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung stood up and put his shirt on in an extremely dramatic way. He's sexy and he knows it.

After he was done putting the shirt on, he turned on the music.

"I'm gonna do a few steps, just follow me" Taehyung said as he started doing the steps.

"Mmkay" y/n was observing every step of him knowing damn well she wouldn't be able to copy him.

"Like this" He said while moving which made y/n confused.

"Wait- let me do that." Y/n said and tried to copy the step he did but failed miserably.

"Y/n do it like this..sway your hips like this ok" Taehyung was a bit frustrated at this point because of his perfectionist kind of nature.

"I'm trying." She again did the step in a horrible way.

"No it's not gonna work".

Taehyung suddenly grabbed y/n from her waist and put his one arm around her stomach.

"What are you-"

"Shhhh just move with me" he whispered in her ear from behind.

Taehyung started moving his body, and did the steps y/n was supposed to do while holding her. Her ears turned crimson while she was moving with him. His hot breath was touching her ears.

"I think you will get this step right this time" Taehyung removed his hands from her waist.

"Y-yes i got it" Taehyung's act brought a flush to her face and she couldn't hide her embarrassment.

"Hmm..show me then" he said.

Y/n started doing the steps and to his surprise,this time y/n did the steps right, not messing them.

"I think i found the way of making you learn the steps". A soft smirk appeared on his face.

Y/n is just like me who knows nothing about dance lol

Y/n is just like me who knows nothing about dance lol. Anyways if you liked this chapter, pls vottteeee💜💜

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo