chapter 16

Taehyung's pov

I got it.. Yerin is just using me for my money. She was not like that before..she used to love me. She even fought with her best friend for me. What is wrong with her now?

I dialed a number.

"Hello"

"Hey Tae.. What's popping?"

"Jin hyung i need your help!"

"Yes tell me"

"Find out about Yerin."

"Got it.. Wait till tomorrow"

"Ok hyung! Thanks"

"It's all right my little boy."

"Bye hyung"

I cut the call. At least now i will know her real intentions. She seem so changed now. Once i get to know she's pure or guilty, i can give myself a rest.

At Jiho's home

"Y/n are you ready." Jungkook asked holding her shoulders.

"Yes Jungkook I'm ready". Y/n responded confidently.

"Me too" jiho said coming in between them.

"Get out of here" jungkook spat out whilst making an annoyed face.

"Whyyy i want to see you both dancing" Jiho pouted.

"No you can't..get out!" He again said while kicking her on butt playfully.

"Jungkook it's ok..she can see us" finally y/n spoke.

"No y/n its a romantic dance. You will be uncomfortable."

"No its OK i won't be. Y/n said and turned to Jiho. "Jiho you can stay here"

"Thankyou y/niieeee" Jiho grinned and sticked her tongue out to tease jungkook.

"Pig" jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Now let's start".

"Y/n look at this video i made for us. I mixed up many steps and chose this song. You just have to go through this video and see how they are doing it. Then we will practice it." Jungkook showed the video in his laptop.

"Ok got it!"

When y/n saw the moves..she was amazed. The dance was very beautiful but it had some intimate moves too. She found them pretty difficult to do.

After going through that video for 10 minutes, she handed the laptop to jungkook.

"I got some of the steps..let's start"

Jungkook came closer to her, put his one hand on her waist and the other held her hand. Y/n put her one hand on his shoulder and the other held jungkooks hand. Jiho played the music and they both start dancing. They moved in rythem. While dancing, jungkook's eyes were locked into y/n's.

"Ok now y/n..you have to spin and lift your one leg up in the way this clip shows so i can grab it"

"Okay" y/n hesitates.

"Don't hesitate y/n.. You have to win this competition to show that Taehyung your worth..ok?" Jiho said.

Y/n was remembered about Taehyung and now her eyes filled with rage. She wanted to show him what she is capable of.

"I'm doing it.. Don't worry"

Y/n spinned and lift her one leg. Jungkook grabbed her and spinned her around into a difficult position.

 Jungkook grabbed her and spinned her around into a difficult position

"Are you comfortable?" Jungkook asked while still lifting her.

"Y-yes i am" y/n said but she was a little scared doing that.

"It's ok.. This step is a bit difficult but we have to do something intimidating in order to win" jungkook landed y/n safely on the floor.

"Yes.. You're really an efficient dancer.  I think i have to trust you with my body now" y/n said.

"Will you be able to do that" jungkook looked into her eyes staring deeply and there was a pause of almost ten seconds before a voice interrupted.

"Guys!! I think i shoud go.." Jiho said while standing up.

"No no jiho sit here.. You have to see the whole practice now" y/n said coming out of the zone she was in with Jungkook.

"Then do it.. And stop flirting.. Ughh" jiho rolled her eyes.

"Ugly pig.. Stop doing that" jungkook snorted.

"Let's do the next steps now".

--

"Baby don't worry.. I'll send you the money tomorrow"

"Yerin just do it fast yeah? It's important"

"I know ..but what should i do.. Taehyung is not giving me any!"

"Screw that jerk.. Ok just try to convince him.. And send me the money as soon as possible"

"I will try to convince him"

"Alright.. Bye love you"

"Love you more..bye"

Heyyyyyy...hope you liked this chapter...keep on reading..thankyou so much for reading this..❤❤❤ xoxo

Please vote if you liked this chapter💜