Chapter 2

Everyone was in shock with what they just heard. Cleo? Dead?

"N-No, you must be wrong, s-she can't be dead" BigB stutters, holding Cleo closer. Etho walks away from Cleo's body, tears slipping out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry BigB, but check her heartbeat if you don't believe me," Etho said, a wobble in his voice.

"How did she even die? We were in here for 10 seconds" Impulse questioned

"I told you this place is haunted! Some ghost must have stabbed her I don't know" Lizzie exclaimed

"I-I'm so sorry for bringing you all here, I should have listened to Lizzie, it's my fault Cleo died" Grian stuttered, looking down at the floor. He started crying, I don't know if it was Cleo's death, he feels guilty or if it was both.

"Hey G you didn't know Cleo was going to die, don't beat yourself up about it," I say, giving Grian a hug. Lizzie was right, but Grian didn't know someone was going to get killed here. I don't want him to feel bad about it.

"I think maybe we should leave, in case another person gets killed" Martyn suggested. Everyone agreed but BigB wasn't leaving Cleo behind, even though she died.

"I'm sorry BigB but she's dead, we'll have to leave her body here, we can't carry her" Etho explained

"I can't leave here without her"

Etho sighed, "Well if you can carry her then you can bring her, and we'll bury her somewhere nice"

"Deal," BigB says. He's still holding Cleo with all his life. Joel went to open the door but he was struggling a bit. He tried pushing and pulling everything, but it wasn't budging.

"Guys I think it's locked," Joel said

"What? I closed the door but I swear it wasn't locked" Etho said

"Why did you even close the door in the first place? Now we're trapped here!" Skizz yelled, starting to panic. Oh god. Are we really stuck here?! Joel tried banging the door down, Bdubs goes over to help Joel bang the door down. Grian starts running over to the door to try and help as well.

"Let me help-"

"No Grian! You've already done enough bringing us here! Besides, you're too weak to help anyways" Bdubs says, cutting Grian off. Grian runs back over towards me and kept looking at his shoes.

"Bdubs, if Grian wants to help then let him help," I say. Grian looks up at me. I could tell Grian was upset about what Bdubs said

"Mumbo, are you forgetting he literally has spaghetti arms?!" Bdubs yells

"Guys! We shouldn't be fighting, we should be focusing on trying to get out of here" Impulse said

"Sounds like a good plan Impulse, but how can we get out? The door is locked" Scott explained. I looked around to see if there were any other exits other than the door. Then I noticed the windows, how did we not notice the windows?!

"Guys the windows! We can break them!" I shout, quickly running over to the window and punching it. But it didn't even make a dent! I like to think I'm pretty strong, but how did I not even make a dent?!

"How did that not even break?!" Martyn said in shock. I then realised a terrible thought...

"Guys, I think we're trapped in here..."

Chapter 2 is out! Hope y'all enjoyed :D also happy Valentine's Day!