Finale

I'm so sorry for not updating! Got quite busy with my life lol

Mumbo POV

Everyone met back up in the main room of the house. Apparently, no one had found the key, just great. I also noticed Scar, Ren and Etho missing. I start tearing up.

"Mumbo? Are you alright?" Grian asked me

"S-Scar, Ren and E-Etho are missing" I stutter, letting my tears fall. Grian gives me a hug.

"Everyone, if someone passes out gets away from them quickly, most likely they have been possessed, t-that's why Etho isn't h-here," Scott said, getting emotional at the end. I look over at Bdubs seeing him sobbing into Tango's shoulder. Was Bdubs possessed? Who knows at this point. I also see Lizzie crying and hugging Joel. They had 2 people die in their group, which must have been traumatic for them.

We all decided to stick with the same groups and go into different rooms. Grian, Martyn, Jimmy and I headed into a bedroom upstairs. It also had a bathroom, meaning this had to be the master bedroom. We all started searching for the key when Martyn stopped.

"Are you okay Martyn?" I asked

Martyn looked over at me, "Oh I'm doing just fine Mumbo, n-no I'm not someone i-is speaking to me"

I look at Martyn, confused "What do you mean?"

"Nothing, ignore that" Martyn said, continuing to look for the key. It had been a few minutes when Martyn stopped again and was yelling.

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Martyn yelled. His hands were covering his ears, like he was trying to not hear something.

"Woah Martyn, are you okay?" Jimmy asked, running over to him

"S-S-Stay away or I-I'll hurt you!" Martyn exclaimed

"Martyn are you okay?" Grian asked

"I-I feel like h-hurting Timmy, t-to make the v-voices stop" Martyn said quietly, although we all still heard him

"Jimmy get behind me" I said. Jimmy followed my command.

"Martyn, you don't want this, someone is manipulating you to wanting to hurt Timmy" Grian said carefully. If he said the wrong thing Martyn might end up hurting Grian to.

"No! I n-need to hurt Timmy!" Martyn shouted, running towards Jimmy.

"Martyn, you need to stop, don't listen to the voices" I say sternly. I was still protecting Jimmy. I didn't want to hurt Martyn, but if he tries to kill Jimmy, well, I'm not sure what I'll do. Martyn runs up to me and pushes me out of the way. I fall on the ground hitting my head, while Martyn magically pulls out a knife and is about to stab Jimmy. Grian managed to run up and push Martyn to the floor.

Martyn groans, "If your not careful I'll hurt you to"

"I know you wouldn't, you don't want this Martyn" Grian said. Martyn gets up and pushes Grian to the ground and he hits his head so hard he passes out.

I stand there in shock, "D-Did you just kill Grian?!"

Martyn looks over at me, "Not sure" He goes up to Jimmy, whos shaking on the floor, and immediately stabs him in the chest. Everything was silent for a minute. It was like the silence could strangle you.

"T-The voices, they stopped" Martyn said

"Martyn what have you done?! You made Grian pass out and killed Jimmy!" I yell, more tears falling down my eyes. Geez, I've cried a lot today.

"N-No, I just made t-the voices stop" Martyn said in disbelief

"No, you made Grian pass out and killed Jimmy, the voices told you to so more people would die" I explained. Martyn's mouth opened in shock and disgust like he'd seen a dead body, well, I guess he did see a dead body.

"I-I killed Timmy" Martyn said to himself. He was gripping his knife so tightly that his knuckles were turning white. He immediately stabbed himself in the chest. His body fell down on the floor with a thud and the knife fell out of his hands. I sat there, shocked. Martyn just killed himself?! This cannot be happening. Please no. No. No. No. I started crying again and shaking so much that I didn't even realise Grian had woken up.

"What happened?" Asked Grian. He hadn't seen the two dead bodies in front of him yet.

"L-Look around the room" Is all I say. Grian does what I told him and his face turned to shock. He clung onto me as I felt the tears from his eyes fall onto my suit.

"Are we?"

"We might be the last ones left Grian" We found the key in one of the pillow cases from the bed and walked out of the room. We went back to the main room and didn't see anyone.

"H-Hello?" Grian called out, hoping, praying, that someone was still alive. Silence.

"There gone, there all g-gone, it's all my f-fault" Grian said, bursting into tears again. I pulled him into a tight hug. I wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Looks like you both found the key" We both jolted from the sudden noise. I calmed down when I realised it was just the ghost. The ghost that got us into this mess.

"Your free to leave now, but don't ever come back" The ghost said

"Wait Ghost!" Grian said. I looked at Grian, confused. We found the key. Why's he calling the ghost back?

"What is it?" The ghost asked

"Please" Grian begged "Please kill me"

I stare at him shocked, "Grian no!"

Grian looks over at me, guilt all over his face, "I brought everyone here, I got everyone into this mess, I killed everyone, I deserve to die"

"Grian" I began "It is not your fault everyone died. You had no clue what was going to happen. If you killed yourself, I-I don't know what I'd do without you, please, don't go"

Grian started tearing up again, "O-Okay, for you, Mumbo"

I smiled, "Now let's get outta here"

We walked out the haunted house. Even though all our other friends died. I'm glad I still have someone important to me. Grian.

Yeah that was the end. I hope you all enjoyed reading since I absolutely loved writing this fanfic! Stay tuned maybe I'll make some more last life stuff soon 👀👀👀