Feel The Breeze

Boom boom boom

---

Stormy Weather wasn't wearing purple.

She was clad in a long, flowing black dress with gathering white snowflakes that swirled around her dress. Her hair was no longer in Pigtails, instead I was loose and floating all around her head like a black and white tornado. Rather than a harmless little umbrella, she now had one that looked sharp enough to stab through a person.

Marinette froze, eye wide and unblinking.

Oh, Kwami.

What was going on? Why did Aurore look so different? Did something happen to make Hawkmoth gain a fashion sense?

She needed to figure this out now.

Beside her, Chloé was inching backwards, tugging on Marinette's hand.

"Marinette," She whispered harshly. "We need to go now."

Marinette snapped back to reality, the shock fading.

She nodded to Chloé, trying not to lose herself in her Ladybug fog. She needed to get Chloé to safety so she could transform and find Noir.

Marinette scanned the room until--there. A supply closet, the one that the janitor usually forgot to lock. She could leave Chloé in there and make an excuse to leave.

Easy breezy.

Marinette flicked her eyes towards the closet, hoping she got the message. So far Stormy Weather hadn't seen them, good, she could only hope it stayed that way.

Chloé took another step towards their hiding spot, they were only a few feet away, they could make it.

Well, they would've made it if Marinette hadn't tripped over a rock and fallen into a pile of fencing equipment.

She tumbled to the ground in a heap, pulling Chloé down with her.

Stormy Weather heard the crash and shot towards them like she was made of wind.

"You! Where is Alya Césaire?" She said, grabbing Chloé by her shirt and hauling her up until her feet were dangling in the air.

"Gee, I don't know, maybe in her classroom since it's class time?" Chloé said dryly.

That gorgeous idiot was going to get herself killed.

Marinette whipped her head left and right, trying to find a way to get Chloé safely out of the situation.

Stormy Weather snarled, looking at the other blonde with distaste. Then, before Marinette could even flinch, she threw her across the room.

Chloé never hit the ground, instead she was captured in a block of ice, the hole she was thrown through closed up immediately afterwards, trapping Chloé inside.

Stormy Weather floated down until her icy shoes tapped the ground, then she looked down at Marinette. Her eyes were completely white.

Marinette shivered, trying to ignore the temperature dropping and instead thinking of ways to save Chloé.

"Tell Ladybug to bring me Alya Césaire before dawn or I will kill this girl and many others."

Then she left, waving a thick storm of snow and ice. When it finally died out, both Stormy Weather and Chloé were gone.

Marinette gasped and shook. No, no--

Fuck! She could've saved her! She could've done something.

Instead she sat there like a useless sack of, of...nothing!

"Marinette!" A voice yelled. Marinette could hear heavy footsteps hitting the stairs and stopping in front of her, but her mind was too fogged to pay any attention to who it was.