Radiant, Carefree, Dreamy

I dropped this story almost a year ago because of whatever shit was going on in my life. I couldn't continue no matter how bad I wanted to. But I always came back to read the comments you all would leave me and every single comment I read just made me so happy I had to come back. If not for myself, but for all of you. You guys have supported me through my entire high school life, and now that I'm almost to graduation, I want to keep writing for you.

So here I am, barely remembering my own fanfiction, forgetting half my ideas, typing in my phone instead of my computer, I present to you...

Noir Spots

—-

Marinette forgot about the Akuma the minute she saw Chloé hiding in the supply closet looking like a wreck.

She didn't know why and how, but she didn't question the situation. Sometimes you just need to hide.

She offered her hand to the blonde, silently begging she would take it. Chloé did. Her hand was so soft, if it weren't for the few calluses on her fingers, Marinette would have thought Chloé had never used her hands for anything.

A year ago, she would've made a sly comment about the thought in her head, but now all she could think of was how warm Chloé's hand was. The two stared at each other, leaning closer and closer.

If someone saw them, they would think that the real Ladybug and Noir were about to kiss. They'd be half right.

Suddenly, an overwhelming urge to tell Chloé everything invaded her mind. She was the Guardian, so technically she could keep her Miraculous if someone knew, right?"

"I need to tell you—"

She didn't even get to finish her sentence before an explosion of force knocked her into Chloé and into the wall of the closet.

Rubble and mops rained down around them. Marinette did what she could do to cover Chloé's body from the rubble. She had been Ladybug so long that some of Tikki's powers had melted into her—so she wasn't as likely to get hurt.

Scratch that—having tons of cement and wood fall down on her back definitely bruised a few bones.

"Ladybug! Noir! I found you."

The voice sent a shiver crawling up her skin. It felt so...slimy.

Marinette shook her head, trying to get dust and rubble off her head, and turn to look towards the voice. Chloé and her stared at the Akuma, who was only just now becoming visual.

The Akuma didn't have an exact shape, it was a cloud of darkness with a pair of sharp red eyes in the center.

With no mouth, the Akuma's words came from everywhere like speakers at a movie theater.

Chloé jumped to her feet, feeling a little dizzy from the body slam she received from Marinette.

"We're not Ladybug and Noir! We're dressed up for Halloween you stupid cloud!"

Marinette stood behind her, a bit shocked. Even in the Ladybug costume, Chloé looked so much like Noir. her mannerisms, her posture, her speech.

It all hit Marinette like a train.

"What are you talking about? I'm not blind!" The Akuma screamed. "Fury is not blind!"

Fury must be their name. Tikkis voice flooded through Marinette's mind.

Marinette absentmindedly nodded, forgetting only she could hear the Kwami's voice.

"To me, Fury is as blind as a bat! And we might not be Ladybug and Noir but we can still kick your ass!" Marinette stepped forward, grabbing her split staff. It might have been made of PVC pipes but she was sure it could do some damage.