New Phone Who Dis?

wiggie wiggie babes

—-

"Hey Alya! It's time to check your phone! Bug out!"

You have got to be shitting me. Marinette thought.

"We—" Chloé started, face flushed. "We should probably turn that off."

"Yeah," Marinette let out a breath. "We should."

Neither girl moved.

Marinette could get lost in Chloé's eyes. They were like a deep blue ocean full of stars. She could picture herself leaning in once more and pressing her lips to Chloé's. She could see them smiling against each others lips, lost in each other.

"Hey Alya! It's time to check your phone! Bug out!"

Marinette closed her eyes and frowned. Alya's stupid phone just had to ruin the moment.

Marinette! Get up and delete the video before the class gets back! Hurry!

Marinette's smile was small when she looked back at Chloé. She, very hesitantly, crawled off of the blonde, reaching out a hand to help Chloé stand.

The girls stared at each other for a moment, hand in hand, eyes locked.

"Hey Alya! It's time to check your phone! Bug out!"

"Who could possibly be calling her?" Chloé grumbled, head snapping to the side to look at the offending phone. Her hand slipped from Marinette's grasp, the ravenette tried not to miss the warmth.

Marinette sighed, it seemed like that's all her days were now: sighing with disappointment.

"Someone who hates my happiness." Marinette muttered, grabbing the phone from the floor.

Six missed calls. Eleven texts.

All messages were from "Alya's Actual Phone."

"No!" Marinette groaned.

Leave it to Alya to have a backup phone. The girl couldn't go ten minutes without blogging about something. Two phones meant that the video of her could be on either one.

"Does she seriously have two phones?" Chloé asked from behind her.

Marinette jumped, squeaking like Mullo when she watches a scary movie. She hadn't realized Chloé had been so close to her. Close enough to feel the warmth of her breath on her neck.

Chloé was blushing brightly, wearing an expression of nervousness and sunlight surprise.