Hallowiener

wiener

hehe

—-

"Come on, Plagg! I put a lot of work into my costume!" Chloé said and spun around to show off her costume.

Plagg looked utterly, completely, and wholly unimpressed.

"I thought you and Ladybug were fighting?" He deadpanned.

Chloé bit her lip, glancing down at her costume. She was dressed as Ladybug, she had even been practicing for weeks with the yo-yo.

But now her and Ladybug were fighting...no, no it wasn't a fight. Ladybug was understandably mad at her about the Miraculous. But what she said about her 'orders'...Chloé shook her head. It was bad enough that her nightmares were getting worse after the fight, she wouldn't let those thoughts ruin her day. It was Halloween, and Chloé loved Halloween. The one day a year where she could be whoever she wanted to be.

Now, as Noir, Chloé could be someone else whenever she wanted—and it was so freeing.

Chloé gave Plagg her best grin, showing off her white teeth. After so long with the Cat Miraculous, the power was starting to affect her. Her teeth had sharpened and in the dark, she was able to see better and better.

"Ladybug and and just need to talk. I'll figure out how to explain everything to her. But for now, don't you think I look good in red?" She made a show of twirling, letting her wings flutter a little with the air.

Plagg scoffed, clearly annoyed she was dressed as Ladybug and not Noir. "You look better in black."

Chloé's grin turned soft. "You know you're my number one, Plagg. I wouldn't trade you for anything. Even if the stinky cheese smell went with you."

The Kwami didn't say anything. He just huffed and flew to sit on Chloé's shoulder.

"Look at you, being all cuddly." Chloé mocked.

Plagg huffed again. "I'm not cuddly! You just happen to have a good shoulder for sitting. Now leave me alone!"

Despite his protests, Plagg snuggled into her neck, purring gently.

Chloé smirked at herself in the mirror, Marinette loved Ladybug right? Hopefully she looked impressive enough.

—-

Marinette was freaking out. There was only an hour left until school began and she hated how she looked in her costume.

She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling uncomfortable in the spandex. She had the tail, the ears, the braid—but she somehow felt nothing like the sassy hero.

She looked just like Noir, but lacked the confidence that dropped from the hero. Without her actual suit, she was just Marinette. Instead of feeling like a safe armor around her, this suit felt exposed, no matter how covered up she was.