! New Story Coming Soon !

Hi! I know I haven't been as consistent with posting chapters and I'm sorry for that. I think I had like a week of no new chapters or something, but that's because I have been trying to come up with ideas for a new story. I had to do this because working on one story (this one) sometimes takes a little motivation. So I thought that if I began working on drafts and ideas for a new story that at least I'd have something else to occupy myself with and not treat this story like a chore. I'm not sure if I'll be posting the new story right away, but it's going well so far.

It'll be called : Falling Under Pressure (Bucky Barnes x OC).

Friends to lovers trope.

Fake dating trope.

No connection to Marvel, only the characters that are being used, and unfortunately Bucky doesn't have his metal arm.

Unlike my other failed story, I am fully invested in this new one, but I'll be 100% sure before I post it so that if you end up liking it that you won't be annoyed that it's discontinued.

Current description :

Everyone wants Winter Sharpe and Bucky Barnes to find love within one another, especially their families...well, besides Winter's sister.

What happens when Bucky steps in, saving his best friend, Winter, from an overbearing man child? The one thing he can immediately think of, threaten him for trying to make a move on 'his girl'. What happens when that one threat turns out to follow them home?

It should be easy, pretend to date your childhood best friend without falling in love. It'll get their parents off their backs, but will also create enemies, especially when it turns out that they were playing the game a little too well, that it begins to create a rift of jealousy between the two.

The pair will begin to start their own game.

How long will it take for them to figure out that they love each other?

Will they be able to salvage their friendship and become something more?

Thanks if you made it this far into the message!

Please vote, comment, anything, it's greatly appreciated!

Most of all take care of yourself! :)

Update : Story is out now!!