Chapter 20

It has been several days into George's heat and Dream was really starting to struggle with his control. His Omega's scent has been increasingly harder to ignore, getting sweeter day by day. His inner wolf growled, upset at him, angry and confused why he didn't mate a perfectly suitable Omega right in front of him. But after living with George for a month, the Omega has convinced him to change his views. Though, he still wouldn't mind if George were to give up on school and just become a normal Omega.

Pups can wait, he suppose.

Dream looks down at the older male, sleeping soundly against him, face against his chest. He still doesn't know what to think about him, especially since the other week, he had just found out about the suppressant pills that the Omega has been hiding. It still hurt that George was hiding it from him. He thought that they had built enough trust over the weeks.

It hurt.

George slowly blinks open his eyes, immediately feeling the heat once again, his body quickly rising back in temperature. He rubbed his thighs together, starting to feel aroused. He bites his lips gently. He still hasn't been mated or knotted yet.

"Alpha..." he breathes out.

Dream immediately shifts next to him, tilting his head slightly. "George? Are you okay?"

George moves closer to the Alpha, borderline about to cry. "Does Alpha not want me? Have I been a bad Omega?" George whimpers.

"You're not in your right mind, you're in heat right now." Dream says firmly, though as slick begins to leak out of George, the pheromones were starting to affect him. He took a deep breath to calm himself.

The Omega moans softly. "Please fuck me, knot me, breed me, make me your mate."

If Dream were to say that he wasn't extremely turned on by his Omega's begging, then he'd be a liar.

He let out a deep growl as he towers over George. The Omega immediately spreads his legs, curving them around his waist.

"Sorry, I won't fuck you, Omega, but this will do for now," mumbled Dream.

He positioned himself, his clothed dick rubbing against the Omega's smaller one. He rolled his hips, grinding against the other. George lets out a soft moan, throwing his head back with his eyes closed. Dream growls as he begins to grind on top of George with more pressure and speed.

"A-alpha-" George whimpers.

Soon after, the Omega lets out a sudden high pitched gasp. Dream can see the stain that began to appear in the Omega's sleep shorts. He was still hard but right now, only George mattered. He gets up from the bed, George's sleepy gaze following him.

"I'll be right back," he promises.

He goes towards the bathroom and draws another bath. Going into the closet, he brings out a new set of clothes, another oversized t-shirt and some comfortable sleep shorts.

Dream heads back to the bedroom and gently, but easily, picks up George to the bathroom and helps him out of his clothes before placing him into the bath. He takes some shampoo and starts to wash George's hair.

"Alpha?" George asks timidly.

"Hm?" Dream replies, scrubbing George's scalp gently.

"Am I a bad Omega?"

Dream stops, dipping his hand in the water to rinse off the excess soap. "No," he answers, grabbing the shower head and begins to wash off the shampoo from his hair. George instinctively closed his eyes to avoid water from getting into his eyes. After the shampoo was washed off, he took some soap and a scrubber and began to clean George.

"Then why won't you mate me?"

Dream continues. "Because I don't want you to regret it after your heat."

"Would I really regret it?" George mumbles softly. "I'm your mate right?"

Nervously swallowing, he nods. "Yes, you are."

"Okay." 

________________________________________________

Discord- https://discord.gg/KDsCFEXEU2
Ao3- https://archiveofourown.org/users/Wolfleap/pseuds/Wolfleap
Twitter- https://twitter.com/wolfvixenleap