Chapter 10

It was Sunday, which was Dream's day off from work. He had offered to take George shopping and George was tired of staying home and staring at a screen so he had agreed and there he was sitting shotgun of Dream's blue ferrari.

George had insisted that they should take the white BMW instead but Dream just had to take the ferrari, claiming that he hasn't driven it in a while and wants to drive it. Definitely didn't help the looks that had come his way every time they had to stop at a red light.

He hated all the attention.

So George was glad when they had finally reached the mall. Because of Dream's Elite Alpha status, he parked in the Elites parking garage. Each stall was wide, wide enough for even a truck to have a comfortable amount of space to open their door.

"Where do you want to go?" Dream asks George as he locks his car.

"Uh, I don't know?" George stutters. He honestly didn't think they'd get this far.

Dream hums, walking to the direction of the elevator. "How about we buy you some clothes?" He suggests. "You've been wearing the same things over and over."

"W-what do you mean?" George sputters out, embarrassed. He looks down at the black skinny jeans he was wearing with a simple white tee tucked in.

It was true though. He didn't have that many clothes to wear. He was stingy when it came to money. With only the money he had gotten from his Beta parent's inheritance and the small amount he had earned from a part-time campus job, he really couldn't afford much.

Which was why he wanted a degree so he could get a decent job - hopefully a computer programmer - and be able to support himself financially. Only if they were willing to hire a Omega.

"Let's go to Ralph Lauren's first," Dream says. "I have to get some new dress shirts."

George kind of walked around the store like a child following their mom as Dream went to the dress shirts section. He picked out a standard white oxford shirt and a light blue slim fit poplin shirt.

"Why don't we get you some dress shirts too?" Dream had said.

Which was why he was in a dressing room with three colours of dress shirts: white, pink, and black. They didn't look terrible on him, but they would look better with some trousers than his cheap jeans.

To be honest, he was more focused on the price tags than anything. They were all about $100 each.

Are you kidding me? I could buy ten more t-shirts with a hundred dollars.

George sighs as he unbuttons the pink dress shirt he tried on. He wasn't a fan of the pink.

"George?" Dream calls out, sounding incredibly close to the curtain doors of his room.

He panically buttoned up black dress shirt. "Y-yeah?" Why did the dressing rooms only have curtains as doors... Why not just a normal door?

"Are you done?" Dream's shadow was visible in front of the curtains.

"Almost!" George finishes buttoning the last button.

"Can..." Dream hesitates. "Can I see?"

George slides the curtains to the side, facing Dream, blushing slightly. "I don't really like the pink one very much, but the black and white seems fine."

Dream only blinks once at him.

"What?" George chipped, suddenly self conscious. Did he really look that bad?

"We're getting it all," Dream says after the moments of silence. "You're size medium right?"

"Yes...?"