Chapter 6

George had stayed in the master's bedroom, forcing Dream to sleep in the guest bedroom. He sighs as he looks up at the clock that was across the bed. It was just about to hit noon. He had woken up a few hours ago but George decided to lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. He refused to go outside.

A muffled slam of a door catches his attention from outside, followed by a "what the heck was that for, Dream?" and some laughter.

Who's that? George thought. He gets up from the bed cautiously, placing his ear against the door, trying to listen to any conversation. Perhaps he should shift into wolf form for sharper hearing, but he didn't feel like it. Besides, it would remind him of what had happened yesterday. He subconsciously rubbed at the bite mark on the scent gland between the left side of his neck and shoulder. It didn't hurt very much but it was so very much visible.

"What were you saying about your chef?" Asked the unknown voice.

"I sent her away back to my parent's house," Dream replies. "I don't need a chef anymore- my Omega will cook for me from now on."

George huffs angrily. As if.

"If you don't mind me asking, who is your Omega?" another unknown voice asked politely.

Except, this voice wasn't exactly unknown.

Before Dream was able to answer, George immediately opened the door, a loud clicking sound announcing his presence. His brown eyes widened.

"Darryl?" George says softly.

"George!" The Omega smiles happily at him. His kind friend turns his head at the Alpha that was sitting next to him on the sofa who nodded at him before bee lining towards George. He opens his arms, welcoming the hug Darryl was giving him. "You're safe!" Immediately, George notices the obvious red bite mark on his scent gland.

"Yeah," George's voice cracks slightly. "I'm safe."

His friend pulls back, eyes showing concern. "You didn't make it to the end."

George feels a pang of pain from his heart. "I know," he smiles. He didn't want his friend to worry about him. "But I got a... good Alpha."

Dream's eyes narrow slightly at George and he gives him a look, trying to signal that he didn't want to upset Darryl. Thankfully, the Alpha understood and rolled his eyes at him.

"Come, Omegas," Dream says. "We can have a lovely chat sitting down."

"Let's go back," Darryl pulls George happily towards the sofa. "I want you to meet my Alpha!"

Said Alpha chuckled as Darryl took the spot next to him again. George opted to sit next to Darryl, which was not next to Dream. Dream sat on the part that stuck out of the L-shaped sofa, diagonal from where George sat.

"This is Skeppy," Darryl happily introduces. "Skeppy," Darryl lays his head affectionately onto Skeppy's shoulder. "This is George."

George only gives him a simple "hi" before Darryl starts talking again.

Skeppy was a lean-muscular Alpha. Only just a bit taller than Darryl with spiky jet black hair that was styled to one side. To be honest, he seemed more of a Beta than Alpha but then again, George didn't think he was one to look like an Omega either.

"He's the best Alpha an Omega would get," Darryl finishes his tangent on how great of an Alpha Skeppy is.

George gives his Omega friend a soft smile. "I'm happy for you. I'm so glad you found a good Alpha."