Cobra Kai Never Dies

I was getting ready for school and when i finished went to the kitchen to grab some water.

"Hey, remember, save some for your sisters you know those are there favorites" dad said to Anthony

"I don't like banana and chocolate pancakes" I said drinking my water

"Right your favorite is... Umm"

"Forget it I'm getting a coffee on the way to school"

"Cmon dad Dav's favorite is cheesy omelette with beacon" Anthony said to dad, I kinda like that kid

While I was driving to school I saw the most hilarious thing ever one of my dad's sings with a giant dick drawn over his face.

"That just made my day a lot better"

(...)

I got to school and I saw a bunch of kids making pigs noises in Aisha's face I was gonna go with her but saw Sam with her.

"Let's go Aisha" I said to her and we walk together to class.

(...)

I was at the library reading a book but when I look up I saw my three favorite guys I was about to go with them when Kyler and he's goons go towards them, and he took Eli from he's face.

"What kinda girl would ever kiss this shit?" when Kyler said that I got in the middle of them and kissed Eli.

I had my hands on his neck getting my finger thru his hair, when I hade enough I pulled away.

"Hey baby, is everything ok?" I asked Eli "because I'm sure my sweet sweet sister would hate to know her boyfriend is messing out with mine, don't you think Kyler?"

He just looked at his friend and they both go.

"Thank you so much Davina your the best" Demetri said to me finally breathing

"Yeah thanks Dav we owe you big time" Miguel looked kinda embarrassed

"Thank you Davina" Eli say quietly but I can hear him because I'm still closed to him

"No, thank you" I say licking my lips and smiling, I turn around and go to class.

(...)

I was in my room when I here something in the other room, so went to check, I opened Sam's room and I see her crying.

"What's up with you?"

"Kyler try to touch me in the theater tonight"

"What?" ok my sister is the most annoying person in the world but only I can make her cry, this son of a bitch is gonna pay for it.