Different but same

After school and extremely stressful practice exams, all of the cobra Kai crew and Demetri decided to go to the park, where Miguel was going on and on about how there was some dude in my house eating dinner with my family.

"Come on, eat something, I'll make you feel better" Demetri offer a sandwich to Miguel "I told you I'm not hungry ,man"

"I still think your over reacting" Demetri said to calm him down "I'm not overreacting, dude, I know what I saw" Miguel is getting angry...

"All right, you saw her eating dinner with some chode" he did a spin kick on Bert "it's probably her brother or something" he said putting his arm around my shoulders

"We don't have another brother" I said at the same time Miguel said "Brother don't look at their sister like that"

"Depend what part of the country you're in" Sick joke Demetri, bad timing

"Are you sure you don't know who he is Davina?" Miguel asked for the tenth time "No, Miguel I haven't seen that guy ever, I don't know who he is, or what he was doing having dinner with my family, ok?"

"Look, I just don't want what happened to sensei happened to me" pour Miguel " All right, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance" so hot...

"Don't listen to Eli" Demetri dismisses Hawks comment "It's Hawk" you tell him babe "Yeah, whatever" did Demetri just sounded kinda badass "The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her" forget it.

"Yeah I guess your right" Miguel finally shuts up "Oh, that little bitch" Aisha let out

"What's wrong girly?" I said looking at her phone "You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" She asked all of us

"Yeah" we all responded "Look what Yasmine commented" she show us her phone.

"Impressive... can't believe the belt made it around your waist"

"Oh, shit" we all let out "I gotta do something" she was frustrated "How about we kidnap her, and have my boy Rico tattoo "bitch" on her face" Hawk said making laugh "God I love you" and I kissed him shortly.

"Calm down, Hawk!" Demetri made fun of him "All right, I hear how you're saying it, and I don't like it" he got offended, so I just rubbed my hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"Wait, I got a better idea, look" Aisha show us her phone again "Yasmine is having a birthday party at the canyon later?" Miguel asked Aisha

"Not if we strike first, come on" I said to everyone

(...)
We were at the mini market, grabbing snacks and drinks for the party "All right be sure to stock up good, I'm inviting everyone, "VIP only" my ass" Aisha said to us "I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol" Demetri asked Aisha

"Oh please, never underestimate the power... of the Hawk" he said opening a fridge and grabbing a pack of beers.

He went to the register and started a conversation with the guy " Sup?, oh did you catch the game last night?, see Puig with the walk-off?" What did he say... "No, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon" apparently the cashier was buying it "Yeah, I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work, while place went wild" ok he's actually good "I wanted to go but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame ass play" the cashier looked annoyed "Bitches will be bitches" wait what? "So, how much I gonna cost?" He asked the cashier.

"Gotta check your Is first" shit... "I'm flattered" the cashier was serious "you really think I'm underage?, that's my frickin kid right there"

"Yeah I still need to see it, is the law" the dude said.