The Good, The Bad, and The Badass

I was in Miyagi-Do inside putting on a gi when Sam comes to me.

"Nervous for your first official class in Miyagi-Do?" She asked me

"Kinda, the gi feels weird though" I said chuckling

"Go to admit cobra Kai's black gi is pretty badass" she said smiling

"Yeah it is" I said with nostalgia

"Hey remember I'm always by your side ok?" She said grabbing my shoulder

"Thanks little sis" I said walking outside

"You're older for ten minutes" she said walking behind me

"Still older" I said

(...)

"I know it's been a while since our last class, after the fight at the school I wasn't sure Miyagi-Do should stay open" he said looking at all of us "But things have gotten worse since we shut down, that's why we're back, the only way to stop Cobra Kai is if we all work together, but always remember, the reason we learn Karate is to defend our selfs and others" Dad said "We need to show our enemies compassion, forgiveness, Mr. Miyagi used to say if you're looking for revenge you could start by digging two graves" while he was talking we started warm up "he was right, if you have hate in your heart then you've already lost, I know it's not easy, but you have to do whatever you can to avoid confrontation, so you understand?"

"Yes Sensei!!" We all said

(...)

I was walking through school when I see Sam and Miguel, I didn't wanted to interrupt but I had to asked a question.

"Hey have you guys seen Yasmine I've been looking for her all morning" I said standing in front at them, they looked kinda shocked.

"Found her" Miguel said pointing behind me so I turned around and saw the most funny thing ever.

Yasmine and Demetri making out.

"Yasmine!??" I said holding up a laughter.

"Hey um... we're just uh" Demetri said not really knowing what to say

"Doing study work" Yasmine said

"With your tongues?" I said to her "Are you two....?"

"What?, ew ew! No, like I would ever date this freak" she said looking at him and then taking my arm and walked away with me.

"When did that happened?" I asked her while walking

"Long story"

(...)

I was in Miyagi-Do again training, and Dad was being extra annoying today.

"Ok let's do it again from the top, keep going let's go" he said walking to us "Come on Chris, you know this moves"

"Sorry Mr. L, I'm just trying to keep up" Chris said to him

"Did you like having your arm broken, Demetri?" He said standing beside him "Because if you defend like that you'll be right back in that cast, before you know it" dad said making all of us look at him weird

"Oh, ok guys let's, Uh... lets take five, yeah? Their is iced tea and lemonade inside" Mom said sending us inside

(...)

Me and Sam were eavesdropping the conversation between our parents and a guy from the tournament, when we heard he said that the tournament was canceled. Once the guy left we came out.