Counterbalance

I was in my room as usual listening to music, when I got a text from Aisha that said " My house ASAP", so I got up and started making my way to my car.

"Hunny we're going to the club to grab dinner let's go" my mod said to when I was at the door

"Yeah about that mom Aisha called and she's needs me right now, kinda of an emergency" I was trying to be quick cause Aisha sounded desperate "Oh sure, ok go with we understand"

"Thanks mom" I ran out to my car and sprinted to Aisha's house.

I knocked on the front door and wait for someone to open, Aisha showed up at the door al pulled me in by many arm before I could even open my mouth.

We were in her room, when she finally decided to talk "I want to take karate clases, here" she gives me the same flyer I saw the day of the Halloween dance.

"Cobra Kai, sounds badass" I was riding the flyer and it said the sensei's name "Johnny Lawrence is the sensei?, and when are you planning on going?"

"Right now, that's why I called you" she stand up in front of me "I want you to join with me"

That's all the encouragement I needed "Let's do it then" we both got out of the house.

(...)

Me and Aisha went inside the dojo and saw Miguel punching with Johnny "What the hell?!" the blonde said quietly "No yoga till five no matter how bad you need it" he said looking at my best friend

" We're actually here for karate" I said out loud and then Aisha keep talking after me " I saw your website it said that there was supposed to be a session today"

"I appreciate you coming in, but there are no girls in cobran Kai" bullshit "Why not?" I said annoyed

"The same reason there aren't women in the army, doesn't make sense" that so stupid

"Uh, sensei, I need to show you something in the office" Miguel took his sensei to the back and started talking to him

They came back but Johnny asked me to go to his office with him " Your LaRusso's daughter"

"Yeah and?" I kinda get his point though "Why are you here? Are you spying on for you dad?" He pointed his finger at me

"What? No, why would I waste my time on a 30 year old stupid rivalry?" It is beyond stupid  " I'm here to learn karate " I was serious

"Yeah like I'm gonna believe that Daniel LaRusso didn't teach his daughter karate" he chuckled not believing me

"He did teach one of us" he seemed interested so I kept talking " On day me and my sister were training, we're 8 years old, we were fighting, I won. My father's sensei and him went outside to talk, I was eavesdropping, and I heard him say... basically that I was to ruthless and savage, so my Dad stopped teaching me" I had watery eyes but I sucked it up " Have you ever had the filling when you have everything and someone just comes and takes everything?" He looked like he was thinking for a moment, until he stood up and reached his hand out.

"Welcome to Cobra Kai"

(...)

Me and Aisha were standing side by side I front of "sensei Lawrence".

"My student tells me you've been harassed at school" he said to Aisha

"Yeah, mostly on line, I get mean texts and e-mails sent to me, makes not want to go" she looked ashamed

"And who sent you these messages?" He look curious " Well, they're mostly anonymous, these kids create fake accounts, and they tell me things like I'm ugly and that I should kill myself"