Molting

After a really tiring morning at the car yonke. I was at the living room with Anthony and Sam, she was on her phone while me and Anthony were playing video games, when the door bell ring.

"Grandma!!" Anthony got up to greet grandma "Hey, cutie, give me a hug" she hugged Anthony "oh, Sammie, when are you gonna stop getting so pretty?" she then kissed Sam, she then looked at dad "There are those baby browns, get over here" she hugged dad, and finally looked where I was "And there she is, my baby baby browns, Davina, beautiful as always baby" she hugged me tight, when she pulled out she slipped in my hands 50 dollars and whispered "get your self something pretty" you can guess who is grandmas favorite.

(...)

We were having a barbecue outside, and dad was going on and on about how terrible is cobra Kai and how awful of a person Johnny Lawrence is.

"You know, it's bad enough that this monster is teaching kids, now he's somehow convinced the All Valley Board to let Cobra Kai back in the tournament" ugh he is so annoying

"Oh, that's horrible, they can't let them back, oh, they're nothing but a bunch of bullies" not you too grandma

"They can't all be bullies, right?" First smart thing you say little sister

"Trust me, sweetheart, you don't know the half of it, those cobra jerks made my little boy's life miserable, tell them how they pushed you down that hill" 30 years ago grandma.

Mom and Grandma started arguing about the pre-maid pasta salad mom brought.

"You know, that son of a bitch has a lot of nerve entering the tournament, especially after everything he's done to you, and you fixed his car for free" uncle Louie started saying stupid things "I say we get the car back, I could find out where he lives"

"Shut up" I said to him

"Dad, what if cobra Kai has changed?" Sam asked "I mean there's some kids in my school who are in it, and that doesn't make them bad, right?" Sam doesn't know I'm part of cobra Kai, I asked everyone to not tell her.

"Please, cobra Kai will Berger change, promise me you stay away from the kids who are associated with it, all right?" Dad said looking at Sam

"Well that's gonna be hard for me dad" I said looking at Sam with a smile knowing she's dating Miguel

"And why is that Davina" he looked confused

"I'm dating a cobra Kai" I said with a smirked in my face "You what?" He spit his drink "Tell me you're joking, Davina, this is not funny young lady"

"I'm not dad, Hawk is part of Cobra Kai, and he's a good guy you met him the other night" I was laughing so hard "Well I don't think he is a bad guy at all, he seemed pretty sweet when I met him" my mom said to me smiling

"Thanks mom" I had an actually real smile in my face.

"Well I don't accept it, and don't want you closed to that boy" my dad said angry "Well I didn't asked for your approval, you don't like ME, why would you like my boyfriend" i got up and went to my room.

My phone went off so I answer it "Hello?"

"Davina is sensei Lawrence, hey, do you have time to come up to come to the dojo today?" He asked me through the phone "Yeah sure, I won't be missed here, I'll be there in a moment" I was about to get out of my room but my dad came in "What do you want?"

"Look I'm sorry ok? I know I shouldn't say I didn't approve of your boyfriend" he was actually apologizing to me "but, really?, a cobra Kai?, you know everything they did to me when I was your age"

"That was 30 years ago dad!!!, people change, just get over it" I said and then just got out of there.

I decided to not go to the dojo and instead go to the only person that cares about me right know.

(...)

I was cuddling with Hawk in his room, he didn't had his mohawk, so his hair was soft and smooth. He was brushing his fingers through my hair, I was so relaxed.

"Hey I bought you something" he sit down, making me sit with him on his lap "What is it?" I asked him

He opened his bedside desk and pulled out a velvet box, he give it to me so I opened it, it was the most beautiful locket, I took it out and opened it, I saw a picture of the boy of us "Hawk is beautiful, thank you" he took it in his hands and got up to stand behind me, he put my hair aside and put the locket around my neck, then leave a kiss on it.

I turn around to face him and he caressed my cheek "Stunning"

He got close to me and kissed me, obviously I kissed him back. He had one hand on my cheek and another one on my throat, I love he does that. The kiss was getting heated when he separated for just a second and said "I love you".

I pulled out and look at him in the eyes, I saw no doubt in him, so I said what my heart felt "I love you too".

(...)

I got home and went to the back yard where everyone was still having dessert "Hey I'm home" everyone was screaming at each other "I'm out again"

(...)

Miguel, Aisha, Hawk and I were at the theater watching a movie, well Miguel and Aisha were watching it, me Hawk were making out.

"Hey what's wrong?" I heard Aisha asked Miguel "I can't stop thinking about what sensei told me about Sam's dad" he whispered "So sensei and Sam's dad had some beef, what's that have to do with you?"

"Do I have to spell it to you?, Sam's dad hates cobra Kai, I'm a part of cobra Kai, so, by the transitive property Sam's dad is gonna hate me" Miguel said like it was obvious

"Jesus Christ, you're such a nerd" Hawk stopped kissing to say

" Yeah Miguel, Aisha's right don't pay attention to that stupid rivalry, I'm in cobra Kai and I'm his daughter" I said trying to make him feel better about my stupid sister.

"Yeah but he doesn't know that, and I'm telling you, it's not just on my mind" while Miguel was talking me and Hawk started throwing candy at random people "Sam was acting weird the other day when her dad walked by"

" Mm.. listen I've known Me. LaRusso since third grade, he's a really nice guy you just have to talk to him" Aisha said reassuring him about it " I haven't even been invited over yet" Miguel let out a sour chuckle "She's probably too afraid to introduce me"

"Dude, just go over there, it's the alpha move" my boyfriend said to him " Yeah that's what Hawk did, and my mom likes him"

" She does?" He asked me, I turned to him and nodded, I give him a peck in the lips, and then another one, until we started making out again.

"I hate when they do that" I heard Aisha "Yeah me too"

(...)

"Hey baby, where are you going?, dinner is almost ready" my mom stopped me before i reached the door

"Sorry mom Hawk's mom invited me over to dinner, hope that's ok?" I had a begging face on

"Sure sweetheart, is fine, have fun and be polite, ok?" She give me a kiss on the head before letting me go.