Quiver

Me and Aisha changed into our gi's and went back to the main dojo, she went talk to Miguel and I went to talk to Eli and Demetri.

"So you guys finally decided to join?" I stood in front of them looking more to Eli

"I don't want to be here, it's all Eli, it's like extra gym class" Demetri started complaining "What ever, just don't open your mouth and you'll be good" I said not wanting to hear him talk more then necessary "Good luck Eli" I give him a wink and went to the front with Miguel and Aisha.

"Ok today we begging" sensei shout but no one payed him atención "QUIET!!!" That's right bitches "Face front" he started walking thru the kids in the class "Nice shirt" he said to Demetri "Thanks" pour kid "I'm kicking, it sucks"

He came back to the front "When I look around this dojo I don't see Cobra Kai material, I see losers, I see nerds, I see a fat kid with a funny hat with tits popping out, but, in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles" he looked at us "So, maybe there's some hope for you yet, but first I need to see where you're at, so everybody, fall in" no one move "It means line up" everyone started making a line behind us "No, not line up in a line. Lines, get in lines"

"You mean like rows?" Of course that was Demetri

(...)

"Fighting positions!, jab punch!,... no until I say go, hiyah" everyone was throwing punches, it was finally feeling like a karate class "hiyah! Come on, stand straight, plant your feet in there"

"Hiyah! , you're sure your right handed! Hiyah!" He kept saying directions until... "Hey Lip, yeah you can with the freaky lip, who do you think I'm talking to?" He was looking directly at Eli

I just hope he doesn't take to far with him, or I'm gonna lose my shit.

"Excuse me, uh, Mr. Lawrence" Demetri got interrupted by Aisha "Sensei Lawrence!!!" ok girly calm down

"Ok... your really shouldn't make fun of someone's physical appearance" we love a supportive BFF

"Oh, is that so?, so I'm not supposed to mention his lip at all?" Sensei looks pissed "well yeah"

"Maybe that's what they teach in school, but in the real world you can't expect people to do what there supposed to do" kinda true "You hear that, Lip?, if you can't handle someone making fun of you how are you gonna handle an elbow to the teeth"

"By calling the police" boy shut your dumb ass up

"Dude knock it off" tell him Miggy

"What?, he does realize the nazis lost the war, right?" I don't think he know that actually "Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall?" Boy shut up he's getting mad "It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade" he can give you a black eye though "We're paying him, he works for us, it's not like he can actually hurt us" it was nice meeting you buddy

"Are you done?" Let out the beast!!! "Hit me, go ahead, hit me, strike me right here" he pointed at his face.

Demetri try to throw a punch but sensei pushed his arm away "Harder" that's what she said "It's that all you got princess?" Demetri try punching him again but sensei grabbed his arm and throw him to the floor.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you"

(...)

When sensei finished class, we all got out and saw Eli outside, so I went up to him.