Mercy

Today was the tournament, and I was really exited to say the least, but I was also nervous. I know my family is going to be there, and there are only two ways this is going to end, and I don't like any of them.

I was at Hawk's house when I woke up, so I got dressed and made my way to my car to go home and prepare for the tournament.

I got home, I took a shower, change and head out of my room. I was going to head out until I saw a door opened, a door that has been closed for almost eight years. Our family dojo.

I stepped in, and all the memories came to me, all the laughs, all the hugs, everything just came back. My dad teaching my sister and I, he looking proud of the both of us, with this big smile from ear to ear. I walk to all the room, seeing my dad's medals, old karate equipment. An I almost felt guilty for joining Cobra Kai, for giving my back to my family's believes, for giving my dad a hard time thinking he didn't love me. Until a saw something that broke my heart.

 Until a saw something that broke my heart

He did love her more then me.

Well screw him, screw him, screw Sam and screw this fucking dojo. I don't need any of them.

I have a new family.

I made my way to the tournament without looking back.

(...)

I was at the front at the building where the tournament was going to be, and I saw my team outside, so I started walking to them.

"Whatever. I mean we're here. We're gonna have to do it without them" Hawk said to the other guys.

"Do what without me?" I look behind me and I saw sensei making his way over to us.

"Sensei, Davina" Aisha said glad to see us.

"We didn't think you were gonna show up" Hawk said looking at the both of us

"I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight" Sensei explained him self

"I got something to at home before coming here" I said and everyone nodded.

"All right, let's sign up" Miguel said in a hurry, like he just wanted to get this over with, and honestly me too.

"Not yet, there's one more lesson I have to teach you" Sensei said looking at all of us.

(...)
We were inside all gathered around in a circle, with Sensei in the middle .

"You've all learned to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers, I taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of cobra Kai" Sensei was giving us a hipe speech, I wasn't really in the mood for one.

He stood in front of me, making me look up at him, he looked me right in the eye and said "No mercy" I stood straighter the moment those words left his mouth "The older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair, you wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick you your balls takes a big steaming shit in your mouth" Sensei said with a lot of hatred in his voice "You hey an F on a test, you get suspended, you fall in love with a girl and some other dude comes and steals her away, your favorite person in the entire world gives you his back, car gets set on fire" he touch sensitive topics for all of us "Just when you think things are going good everything falls apart. That's how it goes, life shows no mercy, so neither do we" while he was talking everyone seem pretty inspired "We do what ever it takes to keep our heads above water, we do whatever it takes to keep moving forward, we do whatever it takes to win!" Yes!