No Mercy

I was wake up by my dad this morning, apparently Sam didn't sleep here last night, and she's not answering her phone, neither is Robby.

I got to school after dropping Anthony off at the middle school.

I was waiting for Sam at the front of the school, when I saw dad dropping her off, he took her car keys for a month. When she came out the car I handed her a coffee.

"I don't like coffee" she said to me

"Right now you'll love it, believe me" I said to her and then made my way to my home room. I saw Eli and Miguel sitting together so I decide to go and sit behind them when I heard something that blowed my mind.

"Dude, you kissed Sam?" Hawk asked him

"Yeah" Miguel said bumped

"Nice" Hawk said

"No that is not nice, you kissed my sister?" I said making both of them jump scared "You have a girlfriend you asshole, and just so happens to be my friend" that I haven't talk to in weeks I'm an asshole too

"Why limit yourself to one chick?" Hawk said to Miguel laughing but then look at me and stopped "Yeah Miguel your a piece of shit"

"Hey man, just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was 13, there's nothing to be ashamed of" a guy said to Hawk making him explode and scream at him, pour guy.

"Hey, what... you're not supposed to be in here, no no" the girl speaking on n the microphone said, she sounded like she was struggling with something.

"Samantha LaRusso, you know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it, I'm coming for you, bitch" Tory said over the microphone

"So... I think Tory knows" I said to Miguel and he looked at me irritated.

Everyone started coming out of their classroom, Miguel ran out and I went right behind him, when we got to the fight I saw Robby separated Sam and Tory but Miguel thought he was hurting Tory so he went up and push Robby to the ground.

"Miguel no" i screamed at him

No it wasn't just the one fight, there was two Miguel vs Robby, and Tory vs Sam. Until Hawk decided to make everything worse.

"Oh it is on!" Hawk screamed, now it was Cobra Kai vs Miyagi-Do and I honestly couldn't pick a side.

So I decided to just started fighting all of them to stoped.

"Come on guys can't we all just get along?" Moon said

I grabbed a Cobra and a Miyagi-do from the neck and stomped them to the lockers making her scream.

"Out of the way Moon" I said to her

(...)

I was exhausted the fight was just getting bigger and bigger by the time. Miguel decided to try and make the girls stop but Robby won't leave him alone. When I finally find Sam and Tory I saw Tory kick Miguel of so I decided to get myself in the middle.

"Tory stop this" I said while fighting with her

"You don't understand, she kissed Miguel" she said to me hurt

"Yeah, that means that they are both assholes that don't deserve you" I said grabbing both her arms and made her stop "You don't need him, your badass on your own"

"No one humiliates me" she said pushing me to said

I saw Tory dragging Sam by the hair and leading her downstairs. I was going but I got cut up with Miguel and Robby's fight.