|01|

Nothing is more lovely than a good sleep in a Sunday. Not surprised why it's always called a lazy Sunday. I was already awoke, just staring at my ceiling and thinking about why I woke up. I finally stood up and my phone buzzed. I picked up and read the message I received.

~Neema~
Come ASAP!

No, its too Early.

Quit whining. Just wanna show you sth

Lemme guess, you dug sth again?!

Obvi! Trust me this time... Its a treasure! A real one.

Gosh! You're almost 18 grow up.

Blah blah blah

That's me her always. I smiled and dropped the phone. Any minute longer, I'll either call her and we'll start arguing again."Okay now time to get up." I got up, went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, took a bath, dressed up and went downstairs for breakfast... Wait it's Sunday that means I'm alone. My family usually goes out as early as 5am just for jogging. I mean?? Who does that. Sometimes on their way back they go for shopping.

"Ughhhhh now what I'm I gonna eat?"

"......"

"I really do like talking to myself!"

"Ahah!!! How about I eat pancakes?"

"....."

"Ughhhhh" I face palm myself.

"Pancakes it is then.."

I make my pancakes and ate them. Went back upstairs for some makeup and find a suiting dress or outfit for today. I found the perfect outfit. It's an all black for me.
I retrieved a message from someone and it was Neema. Again!

Didn't even bother to check it and walked out making sure I locked the house and patted my pocket. I walked a few houses away from mine and..Ding dong. She quickly flung the door which startled me. "You're late!" She said dully. I didn't get the chance to reply or at least greet when she picked my arm and drew me inside.

"No time for talks it's urgent" she simply said while still running.

"But you just talked"

"Shhhhhh"

She opened the doors and let me be. She smiled and pushed me a little closer. I was confused. I turned and gave her a confused look while she frowned and walked towards in front of me, pointed her finger to the ground and..... of course how didn't I not see that. There's a tiny hole in their.

"Ohhhhh" I say and face palmed myself." So what is it?"

Now it's her turn, she face palmed herself and explained. " So you think I called you here just to show you a hole or something?" She stole and then continued. "You really are a dummy"

"What me?......" I breathe in and continued. "So what is it? Like what happened then?"

"Guess"

"Okay it's a hole that swallows up evil peeps at night?"

"Yeah.... Evil peeps like you" she and then chuckled.

"I was bored and decided to plant some veggies, I dug this part and boom!" She squeals and jumped.

"Uhhhhh..... What?"

"Yeaaaaaa" she started jumping.

"You gonna talk or what?" I ask rolling my eyes.

"Okay look inside."

I squatted down on my knees and squinted my eyes to see what's inside. I can't see a thing so i turn on the lights from my phone. I had to move some dirt around and I found a little tiny long root, which has thick green edge almost like an unripe leave. I stood up and huffed a sigh bringing both my hands to my face. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Yes.. No I'm not."sha said excited.

"So which plant is this?"I asked like I was even interested.

"I'm sure it's either an orange or a mango."

"Mango comes out longer than these. And Oranges.. I have no idea. Are you sure this isn't a bean plant_?"

"Oh!" She shrugged and left.

"Grow up!" I followed her and walked to the kitchen. Some hours passed by and we spent half the day together. You know... Doing girly stuffs and all. My phone rung, it was my mum Which I answered.

"Hope you made lunch" she said and I bit my lower lip.

"No, how's the exercise going?" I asked gesturing to neema that I would be leaving now.

"Amani.. Are you even at home?" She sighed and I squeezed my face. She realized.

"Yes..." I lied.

"Stop lying "

"I'm not"

"I see. Come open the door would ya!"

"Oh.. No.. I whispered and made a 'I'm dead' face to Neema which she gently laughed. I can't believe this girl.

"On my way." I said, she hummed and I ended the call. Throwing the nearest pillow from the bed towards her direction. She caught it, I huffed and left her room. Walking from her room, to the parlor and finally outside.

"Wait! You're leaving without saying goodbye?"She said and I rolled my eyes even though I wasn't facing her. Hopping down and quickly walking back to my house while making sure my family don't spot me. I followed the back door and entered. Walking to the parlor and slowly turning the door knob.

"Move!" My Lil brother walked passed me and quickly landed on the sofa exhausted. I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the kitchen to help mum cook.

"So where were you?" she asked bringing the pan from the cupboard and rinsing it. I started chopping some onions which made my eyes watering. Another reason why I dislike cooking.

"Um mm.."

"Don't even try to lie"

"Neema said it was urgent. I had to go and check what's going on.

"You left early in the morning without any of my permission to see your friend's garden?" She asked.

"No... Well kinda. But she sounded so.. Panicked"

"She sounded huh. She called ya?"

"Yes. I mean no. She sent a message"

"Amani! This isn't a suitable excuse as to why you left this house early in the morning without any permission given."

"Alright I'm sorry"

"That's the same thing you keep doing every week."

"Give me your phone." I gave her and she slide it onto the drawer. "There, now you won't contact her for a week. Isn't it perfect?" She asked smiling and I pursed my lips. Is she really seizing my phone for a week?

"Mom?!" She turned and glared at me.

Oh I am so going to kill you Neema. I glared at the onions that I just finished slicing and picked another veggie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~