|12|

Dear Fareed, staring at Aazil's eyes reminds me of you, I didn't know there were gonna be consequences, side effects and warning labels when looking for ones trouble. Especially the ones that come in unanounced. I now understand why you always tell me 'Looking for trouble ain't my thing for crying out loud' it's not fair! You always look for my trouble and always getting away with it without any troubles whatsoever. Never! and if you do you escape it like it's a piece of cake.

From the time I mistakenly ruined your clothes...., okay it was intentionally but still and then a single report to my father I got an earful to which you enjoyed! Everything back fired. I give up, looking at the same mesmerizing eyes for five minutes now made me.... Wait? Shouldn't I not be thinking of a way to escape or fix the mess I made?

"Oh dear God!" I whispered when I saw Fareed approaching with a sinister smile. Aazil's stepped forward and dropped the painting to it it's rightful place without smiling. Like for the first time Aazil, smile. He came forward and I felt Fareed also moving forward. I turned to him and my heart beat accelerated. Who I'm I gonna face now. I faced between them lastly Fareed and then suddenly Aazil turned my face to face him and I gasped

He was so close, he stared into my eyes like the way Wattpad writers bragged and I was speechless, I couldn't move and then in a minute I saw him smile when I overheard a soundtrack. It was weird but a bit relaxing. I turned to Fareed confused at the whole scenerio when I saw both of them laugh. Was this planned or what? Aazil stepped back to his painting and turned it around.

My face dulled and I got a little bit annoyed at the two. The painting was dried so obviously nothing would happen to it even if it's wet. As an architectural student shouldn't I not know this already? I smacked my head and hissed and slowly walked away from them. This is more than embarrassing, not as embarrassing as me apologizing. I thank God I didn't, I smiled a little when I heard his laugh again.

God is his voice so perfect. I shook my head and remembered I was supposed to frown and continue walking away. "Yo Amani! Ain't you gonna watch your romance video?" Fareed yelled and I stopped. Was it..? No! no! no! I ignored him and walked faster. Two more steps, and I didn't hear anymore steps coming closer. "These two are maniacs!" I murmured to myself and giving myself a mental note to stay out of Aazil's space now and forever. Whatever he does, is none of my business!

I hissed loudly and slumped on the couch, a cool breeze followed and the scent of someone was still lingering in me. Unconsciously smiled and slumped more turning my face to him. I know it's him, it smells like him. I smell like him! Of course Amani cause he held your hands and came close! The two were busy discussing something I have no idea about while hitting eachother and laughing loudly, maniacs indeed. Then I paused, what the actual fudge?

I hissed a 'mtcheww' and opened my books to concentrate. It was just a calculus assignment which wasn't hard for me cause back in Somali, I was taught this, just one problem... Neema helped me got updated on the olden news which I never heard off. I hissed again getting annoyed. I remember being taught this in class... But was I listening? Yes! Ok no I wasn't but I tried to listen.

I raised my hands in the process and just sighed a frustrated sigh. I opened my textbook which was actually my secondary text book and opened to calculus page and reading every single line from the beginning of the chapter till the middle. I got bored of it and annoyed cause I didn't grab a single thing. Feeling frustrated I closed everything, I held my head tightly and shouted.

"I need help" I lastly said and only one guy came to my head. "No, I'd rather fail" I slumped, my hands crossed over my chest and pouted frowning at the direction he was before disappearing. "Fail what?" I shrieked, frightened I stood up and greeted my dad who heard me. "Daddy how was work?" I bowed a little and smiled awkwardly when I looked up, he didn't look happy and instead stared at me for 3⅑ seconds(whatever that means) and walked inside.