|09|

It took quite some time before I processed her message which contained a detailed explanation of her gaining an admission and moving to Canada. Well.. Congrats. I pursed my lips still fidgeting with my fingers. Gosh typing has never been this hard for me. Why I'm I disappointed again? I don't know. After a couple of minutes I snapped out and pressed the call icon furiously walking to my window looking down and taping my leg on the floor.

"Snub!" I rolled my eyes though she couldn't see me and replied in an 'angry-mother' tone. "I see you've gained admission." Okay.. Okayyy! Calm down!

"Yeah, You're the first idiot I told." She said it cool like she didn't just call me an idiot. "Pardon?" I arched a brow and she sighed. What an idiot. "Since you didn't reply my message meaning you left me on read, you deserve the name at least ." She paused.."it soothes you."

"I didn't call for that. As you can see-" she interrupted immediately with a loud gasp. "Oh! My! God! Guess!!! What!!"

"What Is it."

"I can't see you!" I face-palm-ed myself and quickly hung up. Well that was weird. I sighed and threw my phone onto my bed and sat close to my window then I spotted a good for nothing Aazil walking calmly with one of his hand in his pocket and the other holding his phone. Immediately my lips quirked up. Not a smile. Nope, I didn't smile.

An idea made it's way into my head and I quickly walked into my closet and rummaged through one of my boxes. It didn't take a while for me to find what I was looking so I quickly walked to my bathroom and sucked the water that was flowing from the sink. When it was full, I ran towards my window and jolted when my phone was vibrating.

I gently opened the window and aimed at the idiot in navy blue kaftan who was obviously Aazil and with much pressure I splashed all the water contents of it towards his side. I dropped the gun, yeah! I stole one of Fareed's stupid water gun and for once I felt a certain solemn feeling in my heart when I saw him frozen in his spot. I chuckled and quickly fetched more water on my bathroom's cup and sat down with it. Anytime Aazil turns around or starts walking I aim and splash him which makes me laugh hard.

"Thank you Fareed" I Whispered to no one in particular and blew a kiss at the tip of my new gun. My phone buzzed again but I was having a great time, surely I could call the idiot later. Damn you Neema! Now I'm calling everyone an idiot. Well.. They do deserve the title. I chuckled and loaded my water gun and walked to the railings of the top staircase in which the view of the whole living room and only a glimpse of the kitchen and dinning room is showcased and flicked the lights off.

Thankfully Fareed didn't notice any of the sudden change of lights upstairs so I aimed at his frame and with medium pressure I splashed all the content of the water on him making him jolt and abruptly to stand. He cussed and I smiled in triumph.

"Amani...." He dragged my name while glaring at my position. Only God knows whether he could see me or not but I couldn't keep the laugh and laughed hard. In cue someone opened the front door and the most annoying person appeared looking twice as annoyed as Fareed. Gosh! I never taught this was how it felt like to annoy someone.

"Awwn my sweet brother. What happened?!" I faked a gasp and dramatically cupped my mouth and slowly descended the stairs. Yeah I know it wasn't believable but I also don't want it to look that way. I chucked and in cue Fareed lounged at me making me run back upstairs while laughing, I quickly entered his room which was closer and locked it.

"Haaaaaaaa! What a day." I sighed and smiled to myself. "What other cool stuffs do you have Fareed?" I yelled and I walked further into his room examining his 'stuffs'. "Teddy bears and colouring books." He hissed and I chuckled. "Well someone looks pissed." Before he could answer I walked to his balcony and found a short basket which had a paper with his stupid writing on it saying 'Keep your dirty hands off Amani!'