|07|

Beep! beep! beep! beep!

I groaned and blindly threw my hand around to stop the alarm. I finally found my phone and turned it off. Finally after staring at my new ceiling for a few minutes I got up. I swung my legs over the bed causing me to wince in pain as I hit the wall.

"Gosh! Not the same room." I said to myself before moving forward to the bathroom. I performed wudu,prayed and made a very long dua from an app in my phone.

"6:02am always estimated to this particular time." I got up, took my bath, brushed my teeth and moved downstairs.

"Asalam everyone..." I greeted everyone, seeing them all in the kitchen making breakfast and chatting. I joined in to help them and immersed myself in the little chat.

12:37pm I got like really bored because we have completely and Alhamdullilah finally settled in. My room is clean and marvelous, modern designs and furniture. My bed, mini wardrobe & attached shelfs, and drawers are all the shade of dark and light grey color which I love. The paint is a simple light ash and the lightest monochrome, Grey tiled flooring and the bathroom is all I Love, it's small but manageable for me. I don't have to worry about taking 30 minutes to wash it. I give this house a 5 star rating If you were to ask me.

I sat still on my bed while scrolling on the apps I have. No interesting games. I have data but no one's online. My novels.... I'm just not in the mood to read them. So I stood up and went to my window. I slid the curtains to the side taking in the beautiful site of the other house, my eye landed on the window. I recalled what happened yesterday so I smiled. "Just imagine if that guy was to think I was spying at him. Especially if he wasn't wearing his shirt." I said to myself before gasping and shutting my mouth. Did I just say that? I asked myself before closing the window and moving out.

"Hey mom can I go out?" I asked my mum when I reached her side in the parlor.

"Where to?" She inquired.

"Just gonna take a walk around the neighborhood. It's not bad is it?"

"Sure but ask your father first. You know we just moved yesterday."

"Kk" I'm just taking a walk must I ask him?

"Yeah she can, but come back home before 2pm" He answered out of nowhere. I nodded and went back upstairs to wear my hijab and then i left.

I breathed in and out and enjoyed the cool breeze as it touched my face. Looking sideways even though I know the road is scanty as the all cars were packed. I turned around to take another good view of my new house and took out my phone, i took some pics of myself. What? I looked good. some mini videos and lastly I plugged in my ear pods and played some music while I kept my phone back in my pocket and started walking, anytime I saw a turn I take it. I know I would get confused coming back home because all the houses' blueprints are all exactly the same, from the color,to the parking lot, to the shape and size of the houses but hey guess what! I don't care.

The whole neighborhood was peaceful and quiet how I like it. After an hour of rounding almost half of the entire estate, I finally came back home. Just few steps ahead I saw a young man or fella as Fareed likes to call them, coming out of his house. He wore a casual shirt and dark blue jeans which really fitted him. He was good looking if you would ask me. But I couldn't see his face. When he turned around and saw me, something moved in my heart. I froze in place as if I was caught escaping from stealing. I shaked myself not caring and started working until I stepped on something and fell. The boy then started laughing and I turned around.

"Hi to you too" I greeted angrily and dusted myself.

"Oh didn't see you there. Neighbor. Hi how are ya" Oh God! Please repeat what you said! I love your voice!