|05|

I wiped the lone tear that left my eye and removed the last frame from my wall. I dropped it onto the box with a heavy heart. Memories. It was a picture of Fareed and I years back, we were young obviously making funny faces. The picture didn't make me cry, Nahh it'll only make me puke! Why? Fareed kissed my cheek! My right cheek! I shuddered and wiped my cheek again.

I took hold of the box and quickly scurried out of the house. Placing the box into the trunk and re arranging it.. "Are you really leaving without saying goodbye?" I turned around confused to the familiar yet unfamiliar voice. "Of course not!" Fareed replied and I turned back and continued. Meanwhile I heard the boys crushing into a hug. I smiled within my self remembering a certain someone. Yup! You got it-

"Traitor!" She yelled and before I could even reply or even turn around, she ran landing herself on me almost making me loose my balance. I smiled and patted her back as she tightened her hug. I hugged her back.

"I thought we were having a re match Fareed!" Another hoy pouted and I turned around. It was the annoying Abdi. I sighed as much as I hate how they always shout 'goal!' Or argue on how cheated, I sure I'm gonna miss them.

"Hey!" She whispered and my eyes widened. She has started!

"What?" I whispered back.

"Get a boy for once and leave Fawaz Okay?" I should've known. I sighed and nodded.

After 2 hours of waiting and security we finally boarded the plane. I don't need to describe the ride as I just watched movies,eat, sleep and read my novels. I had no idea how many hours the trip was but their was an announcement exclaiming just few minutes to land. I over heard someone who was like "well finally" I  chuckled.

"Well Alhamdullilah we have landed... But I haven't finished watching all the movies in my list." Fareed who was beside me frowned while staring at his list.

"Woah you seriously made a list too?"

"Well duhhh, it's not all the time you have access to data subscription all the time. Scratch that it takes a lot of Gigabytes, that's my data for a month!!!" He exclaimed

"Well yeah... But must you watch them? I mean why not read..." I wanted to say novels but he interrupted me.

"Don't even say it... I'm not a nerd like you. I wonder why you don't buy them. Broke?"

"What? No way. Just... I don't know... Shut up"

"I thought so" He smiled and touches the screen.

"Whatever-" And the plane's direction and gravity changed. Causing bubbles in my stomach and held until my seat firmly as the plane sped downwards. My heart started beating loudly thinking of how the plane will touch the ground, harshly or smoothly?

"You have to see the look on your face " Fareed laughed loud while typing fast on his phone. I got confused and turned to him. The plane landed just then smoothly and I released a sigh of relief. I wasn't ready to visit the hospital yet.

"What do you mean?" I asked getting suspicious. He kept smiling while still typing on his phone before turning back to me.

"Take a look" He showed me his phone. And I breathed in knowing he took a video of me. I snatched the phone only to delete it. But he didn't care to snatch back. I deleted it and gave it back to him, smiling.

"Such a smart move right?" He asked while taking his phone back. Not once did his smile fall.

"Wait... How many copies do you have already?" I asked cautiously and suspiciously while narrowing my eyes.

"One! Which you deleted. Remember?" I huffed and looked sideways.

After everyone left the plane. My family walked inside the building which read 'Nnamdi Azikwe international airport Abuja' we walked all the way inside the building and waited. At the mean time I tried to pronounce the name.

"Nnnnnnn-nam-diii Ah-zik-weeee gosh who gives this type of names?" As I tried I heard my brother giggling. I turned around and saw him taking another video of me. I am pretty sure my cheeks are red out of embarrassment, I went and snatched the phone from him.

"Hey give it back." He stopped laughing and tried to get his phone back. I chuckled and tried to delete it. Even though my height and his have a little difference.

"Better luck next time shortie" I laughed and finally pressed the button. I gave it back just in time my dad yelled which I flinched.

"AMANI! FAREED! Get back here now!" My dad yelled realizing we were in public and acting like children, I slowed down and stood straight. I looked around everyone noticing us. Some laughed and some just ignored. Fareed snatched it and stood close to my parents. So close. I said to my self.

"Is this a Road trip?" My little brother kept asking. This ride feels like forever. I got tired staring through the window, I am also not in the mood to read, or play games, I just want to lye down and sleep while capturing the whole bed all to my self.

"Exactly! How far is it? We are just going home!" I groaned and sank deeper into my seat. My parents both didn't answer. I turned around again to look at the window, watching the three lanes. I spotted a building just far behind the lane of other buildings from afar. It was huge and dark. I squinted my eyes to take a closer look at it.  The building just looks classy like a hotel? I shrugged and rested my head on the window seal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~