|11|

I turned around with my heart beating in my ears, slowly gulped and stared at the voice of the speaker. This should be my brain working way too much cause of the potatoes. Or isn't it? Well No cause everything seems normal. Two idiots furiously tapping on their controller and My brothers Name sake walking out like the teenager she is.

I sighed a relief, God knows what would happen once any of my family where to hear that word. I smiled brightly and continued to climb up. I could swear it was Aazil who called me babe! Me! Well... I kinda deserve it. Wait what?!

"Amani!" That voice! I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath. It sure would be better if he called me babe. No! No! No! "What is wrong with me!" Muttering a tiny yell to myself I finally answered my babe. I mean Aazil. How I hate this guy...

"I have an assignment to adhere to!" I yelled and I heard him dropping his 'pad' and footsteps approaching. With widened eyes and accelerated heart beat I stayed glued to my spot. He's coming! He's coming! He's gonna come close to me!!! This is-

"Would you move it, you weirdo!" My heart broke? I glared at Fareed and looked behind me where Aazil was casually typing away on his phone. I frowned and climbed upstairs.

"Well that was akward." I whispered, sighed and picked my books. I wasn't concentrated actually, my heart kept beating like... No one's after you! I keep assuring my heart but nooo... I cried and fell on my bed. "I don't want to study now. Can't believe my mood just changed."

I walked out through the back door after a small argument with my hooyo just to avoid Aazil. I know my mind would say sth annoying, and decided to stroll. I sighed after passing two houses and became extremely irritated. I actually want to hear what he wanted to say the moment he called me. Like why did I walk away?!

I reversed and walked back to my house with each step my heart kept getting excited. I sighed for the upteenth time and gently turned the door knob only to find a dark parlor with the TV set off. I looked down where shoes are normally kept and found no male one. He fvcking left?!

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I hate today!!" I breathed in and then out then continued my way inside to find an empty flask that was supposed to contain leftover food? The aroma of my mum's cooking is still lingering but the food got discharged. I closed it, yeah I closed the lid gently with pouted lips and sluggishly walked around the kitchen to find something eatable.

Opened  a few cabinet and found a cereal. Not a huge fan but it'll work. So I placed a bowl on the counter and added my milk, sugar and cold water. It's not weird I just like mine to be cool. Then I walked to my room while munching on my corn flakes? Yep it's corn flakes.

I exhausted the milk but got too lazy to refill and decided to just continue munching on it that way. Lying down on my bed and watching some YouTube videos in my dark yet cold room is just the perfect condition. I know I'm supposed to give my assignment attention buhhh... It can wait. After watching some MSA videos that I adore and was about to press the next video, an SMS message immediately came in that read.

131

You have 14.67MB of data remaining. To access your data when you exhaust it, dial *131*1# or click on  https://bit.ly/2R5KBS6 to buy a new plan.

I frowned, didn't I just subscribed to a monthly plan when we just moved in two weeks ago? I sat upright and stared at the message confused as to how just little amount is remaining. I shrugged it off and continued to watch my next video when all of a sudden it kept loading. I waited for a minute or two until I became impatient and cleared the app from recents. 

I thought it was just bad network but I'm now beggining to accept my subscription has just finished. Strange cause I didn't usually use it that much, I sighed and decided to just go with my assignment. In the midst of doing so the vibe died and turned my AC off and sighed. Opening my drawers and picking my air pods, connecting them and played a hype music. I picked my books and sang along dancing a few moves while heading downstairs.

The last line ended and I opened the back door and walked out closing my eyes and singing along the next song. It wasn't as hype as the first one but I still sang. I kept my things down and swirled around and finally sat down on the couch like swing that was enough to occupy my whole body when asleep. The song ended and the other music were just boring.

I ignore the local music from my country and concentrated more on my assignment. With time I finally solved it and dropped it aside. The music was still playing but I just didn't feel the vibe of it. I sighted Aazil from the side from where I was lazily sprawled onto and saw him hyping over a music while painting.

I decided to stalk him since I was behind my house and under the large tree, it'll make things easier for me to scare the crap out of him. I walked casually and picked a stick while twirling it around and continued my pace. Aazil kept singing together to the unfamiliar music and I smiled. Damn does he have a nice voice. And idea popped into my head and I brought my phone out and logged into my Snapchat account while taking a nice video of him from my angle and I must admit he looked good in it.

I saved it and decided to take more while zooming in and out and moving sideways slowing and fastly at the same time. I used a few filters that I like. Just the cream and honey one I think.. and smiled more I used the last short one as my streaks and sent it to my friends. Making my mind and taking an ugly one and revealing my self in front of him to shock him. Surprisingly, he just smiled and continued to paint while hyping to the music again which made my smile falter. I dropped the phone and stared at him blankly.

"Oh so When you do this it's funny but mine? You give along with it!" I yelled and he shrugged and whistled to a particular part. I got annoyed and decided to remove his air pod but boy was that a bad mistake. He was a bit taller than me and as a grown guy he'd get more muscular. He held my hand and sang another line warning me with his finger and I glared at him.

I used my other arm and he held it also, of course he would! "_I am your mother... You listen to me_" He said and I squeezed my face. "No you're not!" I yelled and he continued to sing and I tried to get his hold off me but he wouldn't let go. My eyes widened "_Tell me who gave you the.. permission to speakkk.._"  My heart melted when he said the last word in a melodic way and immediately I tried my hard to remove my hands from his grip.

I ended up hitting the wood that held his painting and it fell down meaning his hard earned painting fell face first onto the grass and my heart skipped two beats. Aazil paused and dropped my hands, removed his pods and slid them into his pocket. I stared at him then at his painting and I got so scared of what would happen next.

He sighed and picked the frame with it's back facing me and I so didn't want to see how it turned out. He stared at it for a while while placing his arm on his jaw and I stepped back. Then another step then two and his eyes snapped to me. I paused and my heart pounded more when he continued to stare into my eyes.

I'm dead aren't I...

Dedicated to zainab_dauda and @Phateemahzahrah ❤️

~~~~~~