【Six】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "I'm taking a selfie with some demons, yo!" «

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

   Grumpily the raven haired man continued staring down at the bottles lining the aisle, mentally screaming out his coworkers. Was it really his fault that he almost got caught? No! ..Well yes, but not in his opinion! So, his punishment? He had to be the one to carry out the minuscule chores like getting medication and bandages for whenever anyone got stabbed in the shoulder.

   Usually this would be Jack or someone who looked relatively normal's job, but with everyone wanting to watch him suffer—they made one of the most insane of the group go. If that wasn't enough to piss him off he was prohibited from killing anyone in the store since the group was waiting until the publicity about the recent murders went down. Fate could be so cruel. He had to fight down the urge to snap the sunglasses on his face in two when he was stubbornly dumping random bottles and small boxes into the plastic basket.

   However at the moment he was seriously considering breaking the "promise" he made. It wouldn't be the first time he did, and so what if it ended up with a few more cops around? The more that flocked to the scene of the crime, the more he could kill! Well getting back onto topic, it took all his willpower not to jump over the counter and strangle the lady who refused to let him take the items. Her reasoning? He looked suspicious with the face mask and sunglasses covering all his features. Just because he didn't have his knife with him, didn't mean he couldn't just tear out her eyes with his own two hands.

   The lady behind the counter took the bags and moved them to the side so he couldn't reach for it, making an irritated smile crawl up his face behind the mask. "I can't give you these items without some sort of way to identify you, sir." Again she attempted to reason, silently hinting at the fact that she was not allowed to let anyone who seemed to be on drugs or dangerous purchase items that could be used for substance abuse. "Again.." he stressed, "..this stuff stays on. Either way, I'm a paying customer aren't I?" Lazily he held up his one hand to wave a few dollars around, "So just let me go." 'Before I snap you in two.' The lady didn't budge and instead narrowed her eyes at him.

   Weighing his options on what to do, he leaned back from the counter exasperated. Side-eyeing the rather empty store the raven haired man was definitely leaning more towards the killing option, but was cut short before he could do anything.

   "Excuse me?" Both of the irritated people snapped their heads over to the new voice who was biting their lip nervously. "..Look I don't know what's going on, but I've been waiting here for like three minutes and that's three minutes too long for me." Sighing, you shuffled the small boxes of Advil and other pain medications in your arms before grabbing your wallet that lay in your coat pocket. "How about this? I'll pay for my stuff and whatever is in this guy's basket, and we can all go on about our day." His brows furrowed at the stranger.

   "Miss I can't possibly let you do th-" "If I pay for it, it is therefore mine. And since it will be mine I can do whatever I so please with the items. None of this stuff is prescribed pills, right?" This time your head tilted to the side to look at the stunned man. Realizing you were talking to him, he just nodded uncomfortably. "Cool." With that you slammed down a fifty on the counter, "Let's just get on with this, huh? I'm too tired to argue." Hesitantly the woman grabbed the plastic basket she was keeping and quietly bagged the items, along with your items as well in a separate bag.