【Forty- O n e】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "If you yell at me I am gonna cry." «

Toby "I love the type of woman who can actually just kill me" Rogers 🤝 Eyeless "I am just a line without a hook" Jack
"How do you romance?"

hi I'm alive I swear. just dealing with real life and no motivation. as long as my book doesn't have something like "on hold", it is being updated.

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

   "Man, piss off!"

   Luca laughed as he shoved his friend away. Graham snickered and held the jar, which contained a lobotomized snake, closer to himself. (It was what he bought at the gift shop.)

"I can't believe you actually bought that."

Raine commented with her nose wrinkling, leaning over the bus seat to talk to them. Amelia popped up beside her, fiddling with the bottom of her head covering.

"I think it's kinda cool."

"Thank you," Graham stressed his words, "At least someone here can acknowledge the true beauty of my interests!"

The girl laughed while Raine and Luca rolled their eyes. Turning back around towards the bus seat in front of them, Graham kicked the seat.

"Royce!"

At the call of his name, the other boy sighed before turning and leaning over his seat.

"Yah?" His mouth was full of small chocolate rocks which were called 'moon rocks'(another item from the gift shop). Royce grinned at the slight disgust on his friend's faces as he chewed, not bothering to cover his mouth.

   "Is your switch charged? I wanna play smash bros."

   Shaking his head, Royce finally swallowed before speaking.

   "Nah, sorry." He shoved more chocolate rocks into his mouth, "But you're welcome to join me in my people watching."

   "Dude that's boring."

   "It's not boring."

   "Yes, it is."

   "Maybe you're boring," Raine snickered. Graham swat at her, causing her to lean out of reach and laugh.

   "Luca," the boy turned to Royce at the call of his name, "What do you think? Is people watching boring? Yay or nay?"

   "Say yeah!"

   Graham, who was leaning over the back of the seat to smoosh his hand against Raine's face—she was threatening to bite him, echoed loudly. Amelia scooted away as not to get caught in the crossfire of the two.

   Luca grinned and shook his head at them.

   "Sorry man, but I'm gonna go with 'nay'. It ain't boring."

   "Ha! Told you!" The raven-haired boy pointed at the blond, mock laughing with a matter-a-fact tone.

   "That doesn't count," the blond groaned.