Little Holiday Special 🎉🎉🎉

Ahaha...ha.
hi

First things first, how is everyone?

I hope you're all doin' swell.

Happy Holidays!!🎉🎉
Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, somethin' else or nothing at all!

I am working on a new chapter don't worry; it will mainly focus on mc and Luca! I am also working out on how I plan for some routes to go, I'll say I'm very excited for it! Things start to get intense!

However until then, I have some incorrect quotes for the characters as a holiday treat; since apparently you guys liked the last ones and also because I love them.

Last thing! To clear up some confusion: Yes, this book will have multiple endings. Some platonic, some romantic. Whoever gets romanced is entirely up to you guys, you guys make the decision of which characters you'd want to have a romantic ending.

And like I said before: some characters can and will have romantic and platonic endings. :)

Also Also! I've seen a lot of confusion on why Jeff is nicknamed "pretty boy".
It's because of irony.
mc has not seen his face; and because of that refers to him as pretty boy since they don't know what he looks like.

And

Toby, Jeff, BEN, and Cody
are not minors in this
They are adults.
I've seen confusion over their ages, but yes they are adults in this.
The youngest of the mentioned four is Cody and he's 18 in this.

The only other person who I can imagine might be confused whether or not if they are an adult or minor is Nina. Nina is a minor in this. Nina is /also/ under my own interpretation; since I'm not a big fan of her redesign or "og" design.

Okay anyway; moving on from that!

Incorrect Quotes!
(some suggestive jokes)
(mc = main character aka you 🫵)

mc, to Jack: Why is Toby not talking?
Jack: I'm playing the silent game with him.
mc: Well, then you just lost.
Jack: I lost two hours ago. I gave him ear plugs and told him to close his eyes. It was the only way I could think of to get him to shut up.

mc: I think my guardian angel drinks.

Jack: I scare people a lot because I walk very softly and they don't hear me enter rooms. So when they turn around, I'm just kind of there and their fear fuels me.

mc: I love you.
Jack, not paying attention: What was that?
mc: I said I'm selling you to the zOo-

Toby: Could you guys at least try to see this from my perspective?
mc: *crouches down*
Lizzie: *kneels down*
Luca: *sits on the floor*
Toby:
Toby: I hate all of you.

mc, flirting: If I was married to you I would put poison in your coffee.
Lizzie, also flirting: If I was married to you I'd drink it.

Toby: Did mc just tell me they loved me for the first time?
Luca: Yeah, she did.
Toby: And did I just do finger guns back?
Luca: Yeah, you did.