【Thirty-One】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "I never said I wanted to murder you!" «

⚠️ Animal Death, Blood, Gore, Dissociation, Weapons, Disturbing Creatures(?)⚠️

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

   Shoving open the doors you took a deep breath of the cold air. It was nice to feel some fresh air after being stuck in a stuffy lecture room for two hours.

   Stretching your arms up you let your back pop in order to get rid of the stiffness. Sighing your arms dropped back down the your sides and you began shuffling away from the doorway. There were other students still lingering around but you paid no mind to them.

   Head still spinning from the array of knowledge you just absorbed, your eyes scanned towards the forest—subconsciously you wished for the relief you usually gained from gazing at the dark forest line. Gnawing on your bottom lip you rubbed at your eyes tiredly, disappointed no serene calmness fell over you.

   You squinted towards the tree line. A figure was crouched near the back of the large main building, they seemed to be sifting through the dirt. They were wearing purple.

   Looking around once, you took note of how no one else seemed to notice them, despite the fact they made no effort to hide their strange activity. The more you gazed at them the more you felt like you recognized them.

   You didn't even realize you began approaching them until you finally had a clear view of their structure. It was a short male with shaggy brown hair and a cap that had the words "Death Proof" written on it with a stencil of a car and headlights.

   "Evan?" The name left your lips before you could even process it.

   The man who was crouching looked over his shoulder at you, the shadow of his cap mixed with his messy bangs made it a little harder to see his eyes. There was a very small pause, almost like he was trying to collect his thoughts and you could feel his gaze scan you over once, like he was trying to remember where he had seen you from.

   His mouth twitched upward.

   "Bunny!"

   He cheered, amusement and excitement in his tone, and stood up. His pants were a little stained on the knees from being so close to the ground for a long period of time.

   Dusting off his hands he gave his funny little smile that somehow managed to look so cheerful even if his teeth were a little too sharp in your opinion.

He held out his now (somewhat)clean hand, to which you automatically took. His grip was firm and he shook your hand vigorously which made a small laugh leave you from how over the top it was.

   Managing an awkward little grin of your own you rubbed the back of your neck once he stepped back, unsure of how this man had so much energy every time you saw him.

   "Hey man, it's good to see you."

He shook his wrist mimicking a hand-flap. He didn't seem to notice that he did so.

"Of course, it's always good to see me!"

His statement was followed by a gravelly cackle.