【Eleven】

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

» "I'm gonna be so pissed off if we die." «

┈ ✁✃✁✃✁✃✁✃✁ ┈

   "I swear, I'm going to skin those brats." As soon as he grumbled, the clown was smacked on the head. "Stop moving." Glaring at the "doctor", he complied, frowning when the flashlight temporarily blinded him. Pulling the flashlight away, Jack irritably placed it down and waved the other off. "You're fine, it'll hurt for a while but oh well. You can suck it up."

   Raising a brow his monochrome colored counterpart hummed amused, "Someone's grumpy." Despite the mask, it was clear to tell that he was being glared at. "Be glad it was me who had to help you and not Ann." His comment poked at the fact that Ann would not appreciate being called out of her work to help this dumbass. Rolling his eyes, the clown blinked a few times to regain his vision in his previous bloodied eye, "You're right. I am so grateful." Not appreciating the sarcasm, the demon just ignored him and cleaned up his supplies.

The fellow monochrome boy watching the two sat cross legged on one of the counters, masked head in his hands. "Still can't believe you got stabbed in the eye by a human." He snickered when the clown's head snapped over to him. "Preeetty pathetic, LJ." Eyes narrowing the tallest of the three drawled, "Why are you even here Kagekao?" Said demon shrugged, "Why not?" Fighting the urge to attack both of the people in his "office" of sorts, Jack opted to glare at the two. "Both of you get out."

   "Why? I thought we were having fun." Readjusting his gloves, the eyeless demon scowled, "You're the only one having fun." "Well I'm starting to have fun, now that you're all pissy." Which was followed by the clown wheezing at his own comment.

"Get out."

"Why? It's not like you're doing anything right now." Facing away from the two, Jack's hands balled into fists as he clutched the counter. "I will personally remove your eye, and it will be so much worse than what that human did."

There was silence.

"So then we'll match! We'll both be eyeless Jacks!" Cue Kagekao chuckling at the out of pocket comment. "Besides Ej, I don't think Slender would appreciate you attacking someone on his grounds." Before Jack could response to either of them, LJ cut in with his own remark towards Kagekao, with his face scrunching with distaste, "Now you're starting to sound like the suck-up proxies." "Sumimasen? Please, repeat yourself." The sinister undertone made the clown jokingly put his hands up in defense, "Nah, I'm good."

   The door creaked open loudly. "Hey Jack, I think I twisted my ankle again-oh hey guys."

   The clown and monochrome demon waved as hello to the young adult. Tilting his head to the side he pointed at his own eye before speaking, "Oh LJ, didn't you get stabbed in the face by a human?" Immediately the clown frowned and scowled. Chuckling the brunette swayed on his feet, "Did you see what they looked like—oh wait, you were too busy being blinded." Followed by the newcomer and Kagekao cackling.

   Meanwhile Jack became more exasperated, "That's what you're worried about? Right now you have a knife in your shoulder, Toby."

   At the call out, the brunette looked over his shoulder, "Well, would you look at that."

   "I hate all of you."