10. Secret Lover

"This love is a maze, Once you get in, there's no escape to it's door

Once you get in, there's no escape to it's door."

----

[Y/N POV]

Mrs. and Mr. Jeon always talked to me very cheerfully thinking that their daughter in law is one in a million. They don't have to worry about their son anymore. But I what I'm curious about is why me ? Why me out of all those girls were chosen to be his wife? Why did she pay for my every little thing?! I'll find the answers, all of them, this time. As for my brother he was extremely busy in the States and was not in a mood to come early.

(FLASHBACK)

After dropping Jisoo I had a word with Jungkook's manager , as now it is time for me to shift at his place. I called manager, I think he'll help me a little.

"Hello Mr. Manager. I'm Y/N. I'm really sorry to disturb you. Can you please let me know the address of Sir's place? " I asked politely.

"Hello Y/N! I'll pick you up from your place. I know your house address." He answered in a warm tone.

"I know you are really busy , it's fine I'll manage- "

"It's ok dear. I know you are already in so much pain right now. I may not be able to understand it but I can see you are trying to suppress your cries a lot. Right? " He said stating facts.

"N-no . I mean..I- "

"You don't need to explain yourself. I'm coming to pick you up in an hour. " He cut my words and left no room for me to explain anymore.

He really caught that I was crying by my voice? I guess manager is the only warm and sweet person here. I smiled listening to him.

----

"You can sleep for sometime. It'll help you to calm down a bit. I'll wake you up when we reach." He said looking at my red, swollen eyes from all the crying. We were in the car so he insisted to me to rest for sometime, to which I cannot disagree as I really am tired from all this mess, specially work.

"Is his house far away?" I asked to raise a conversation. It's real brooding to be all silent and it'll be a bit rude to sleep when this person specially took out time from his busy schedule to pick me up, so yeah, I should at the very least talk to him, he's a nice person.

"Yes. Actually you are going to live in Itaewon." He said unbothered focused on driving.

"What? Itaewon?" I asked in a fake surprised tone. Well I already knew that I am going to live there but let's play along!

"Yes. That is the most secure place as it is rare for commoners to reach there. That area is specially made for VVIPs and maintaining their privacy is the top most priority of the security at that place." He spoke giving me the details to which i made an 'O' face.