44. Panic

In the hell of dark revelations and mysteries,She's my heaven of happiness

She's my heaven of happiness.
--------

A/N POV

"NO!"

Arina screamed and was quick to cover up y/n. She wrapped her arms around her neck and engulfed the startled woman in a bear hug, protecting her from the bullet.

Y/N was unable to comprehend what just happened. It all happened in the snap of a second but it sure created a huge impact on her. Not a single word escaped her mouth, she was numbed by what she just witnessed. She stood there silently, the girl soaked in blood still hugging her tightly. The surroundings appeared to be paused for the woman.

The injured angel in human form, collapsed from the hug and appeared to fall in slow motion, as her hands slowly started giving up due to lack of strength and everything solemnly appeared like black spots to her, like a black screen.

Y/N caught her falling body and placed it in her lap. Her hands were trembling and they were bathed in the thick red liquid. She was unable to speak anything only her shaking hands were caressing Arina's hair.

"A-A-Arina no n-no." She finally opened her mouth to speak in a low whisper, unable to think anything.

"G-go." The beauty bathed in blood whispered softly and even in this immense pain, she was urging her to escape and she closed her eyes.

The man was again pulling the trigger this time aimed on Y/N...

Everything's over.

It was the end.

Yes it was.

Or that's what she thought.

Soon his gun flew in the air somewhere far, with a kick landing on his face and belly by the bodyguard.

In a short minute the bodyguards were fast to cover up Y/N, their guns loaded and pointed towards the person who just intended to fire a bullet towards the woman, their master is dying to protect.

Jungkook pulled the brakes of the car which produced a blaring screech sound. He too heard the gunshot and of all the worst things to happen he certainly wasn't able to even imagine Y/N getting hurt.

He unknowingly was developing a soft corner solitary for her, only and only her.

"Wh-what h-happened?!" Jungkook asked horrified to the bodyguard, his hands quivering on the steering wheel.

He was almost on the verge of breaking down had it not been for the bodyguard to inform him about the details.

"Sir, Arina got shot. Mrs. Min is safe. We're shielding her ."