56. Spark

"This moment is my freedom and you, are my achievement

"This moment is my freedom and you, are my achievement."

----

[Y/N POV]

The car ride was going on smoothly and so tranquil and silent- the silence before the huge storm. I'm aware that soon I'm going to get surrounded by a pile of reporters and millions of questions. What I'm worried about is just one thing- no news about us should have been released.

I was nervously biting the tip of my thumb thinking of all possible explanations if something gets to the media but soon Jaehoon's deep voice and the flashing camera lights brought me back to reality. We've reached the Supreme Court.

"Miss, we're here." He uttered, soon getting out of the car and opening the car door for me, putting his hand above my head so that it doesn't get hit by the roof. I'm just one percent glad that Jaehoon isn't a jerk.

As soon as I got out, as expected, the dazzling lights and millions of questions hovered above me. These questions are becoming repetitive now and so, I must give them an explanation to shut these mouths. They are one of the reasons for my insane headache.

"Ms. Min, are you confident about winning this case?" A reporter asked.

"Ms. Min, does this case really have a criminal angle? If true, is Jeon Jungkook involved in it?" This damn question! These media people love tea, I must say.

Oh well, my brother was also standing there and ironically he works in the same industry. He just gave a thumbs up to me rather than asking questions and I nodded looking at him.

I was about to give an explanation but one question raised by a senior journalist made me halt on my words and I got perplexed.

"Ms. Min, what are your thoughts on the chairman of YJN Entertainment, Mr. Lee's son, Lee Eun Suk's sudden demise? Does it have any relation with the case?" He questioned and honestly, this question made me frightened to the core. I lowered my eyes lost in thoughts.

Although Lee Eun Suk was a motherfucking pussy and he deserved hell which he was awarded with, but who in the world has the balls to murder the son of such an influential personality, that too in prison?!

Wait.

Think Y/N. Think...

There is someone who has an enmity with Mr. Lee...

JK.

I instantly glared at Jaehoon not giving a damn about all those cameras and people. He whispered in a very feeble tone in my ears.

"Miss, I'll give you the details after the hearing, it's a different story we can deal with it later." He informed and I nodded now glancing straight towards the media.