61. Confession

"Let the raindrops shine through the window, let's get drenched in this rain of love

"Let the raindrops shine through the window, let's get drenched in this rain of love."

----

[A/N POV]

The whole day passed out like that. Y/N didn't expect Ruby to be so talkative and polite. Her son, Arthur was truly like a fluffball lingering around her because somehow she came out to be an interesting person for him. As for Jungkook, he appeared happy today, happy to meet his nephew and someone whom he can call 'family'.

It didn't matter to the woman what relationship he had with the Kingstons, as long as he was truthful she didn't mind his decision to leave the family.

Presently, Jungkook and Ruby were discussing their lives and about the anniversary event to be held in two weeks. Y/N felt brooded in the talk and so, she started to play with Arthur.

"Which school do you study?" Y/N asked the kid curiously, who sat on her lap. He appeared way too well-mannered and sophisticated for a six-year-old.

"Montessori Academy." He portrayed a cheeky smile and answered whilst eating the chocolate, making the woman go deep in her thoughts.

"Do you perhaps know this girl... She might be your classmate... Sarang?" She inquired as she remembered that little girl, she studies in the same school too.

"You know her?!" Arthur jumped squealing as if he had got his favourite candy making all the heads turn towards the two.

"Uh.. yes." She replied awkwardly.

"She's the top scorer of our class and she doesn't like to make friends. I want to be her friend so bad!" He stomped his foot in annoyance, his nose which had the stain of dark chocolate cutely scrunched and looking at him now, the clear similarity between him and Jungkook was visible.

Literally, two bunnies.

She steadily took the wet wipes and wiped the kid's nose and cheeks, who beamed with joy. Jungkook gazed at the two and a sudden thought crossed his mind,

'Is this how she'll look with a kid... Our kid?' A deep shade of crimson flushed upon his face even by the thought of it and Ruby couldn't help but chuckle looking at the lovestruck boy. She could see the chemistry between the two and she's certain now, her brother-in-law got married to one of the finest women out there.

Meanwhile, the information Y/N got to learn about Sarang was capable of giving a pang in her heart. It felt weird for some reason to her. Even though she had only met the girl twice, she had a soft corner for her. She pitied her and if possible, she wished to give her all the happiness.

"Whom are you talking about?" Jungkook joined the chat and Ruby too, gazed at the lawyer.

"There's a kid whom I seem to know, who studies in the same class as Arthur." She answered, portraying a tight-lipped smile, making Jungkook's brows knit in confusion because it is astonishing for a vicious woman like Y/N to know any kid, heck even remember the name! That's close to impossible.