13. It's So Complicated.

"Just, can I be the one?"

----

[Y/N POV]

"Good morning managernim!" I greeted manager on call.

"Good morning Y- "

"Don't speak my name if you are with him. I have something really important to discuss with you." I spoke cutting his words off.

"Yes sure. Where?" He replied after a moment of silence. Obviously he must be thinking what could be reason for my sudden call that too without Jungkook's knowledge. Nevertheless, I appreciate manager's sense of understanding. I guess he really can help me out.

"At eleven AM , Moonlight café, Seoul. Are you occupied that time?" I asked.

"Honestly, I'm always occupied, but I believe your work is more important now. It must be something related to Jungkook right?" He replied understanding the situation.

"Yes, it is. I'll be waiting then. Have a good day!"  With this I cut the call and ate my breakfast. Hurriedly I got myself ready and combed my long hair and tied them in signature low ponytail look , paired with glasses. It takes approximately one hour from my place to Seoul.

----

[Y/N POV]

I ordered my favourite Americano coffee and was waiting for manager. It would be a lie if someone says I wasn't impatient. He arrived after twenty minutes.

"I'm sorry to make you wait Y/N." He apologised like a gentleman. That jerk should learn from him. I pity manager for handling his grumpiness or maybe I'm the only one who's getting this treatment.

"It's fine manager. I should be the one apologizing. I know you must have cleared your busy schedule. Please sit." I feebly smiled and ordered a coffee for him. After sometime, making sure I'm comfortable enough to speak he asked getting serious.

"What is the thing you wanted to discuss with me?"

"Sua is drugging Jungkook." I said calmly trying my best to maintain my composure and not burst in anger, but manager's reaction was expected. He hysterically got up from his chair, flabbergasted, gaining stares from people in the café.

"I knew that girl must be hiding something! She always gave me unpleasant vibes." He shouted angrily.

Well, I had the same reaction after knowing the truth, no I was more vexed than him. I looked at the fresh wound on my knuckles which I got yesterday while punching the wall in anger and then tried to calm him down. I can understand his feelings right now, afterall I felt the same before.

"Managernim! Please stop shouting. Everyone's listening!" I somehow calmed him down whilst apologising to others for the nuisance we created.

"Listen to me carefully. Sua has invited Jungkook tomorrow at her private party for celebration of success of her new album. I got information that she is planning to drug him again. Not only she is drugging him but also she is planning to stir up a rape scandal with his name engraved on it" I spoke spilling the tea, his eyes widened in surprise listening to the revelations and a gasp left from his mouth.