1. Live Again

"A pulchritudinous flower vase of my dreams,Was meant to be shattered in reality

Was meant to be shattered in reality.
I wish the flowers blossom again,
I wish the vase, live again."

----

[A/N POV]

It was the coldest day of winter. Cold breeze blowing harshly along with heavy rain as if it is an invitation to a big storm.

Everyone was covered with warm furs, their eyes glistening due to warm tears, white roses in their hands. Heavy flashes of camera made the surroundings almost blur, the place was filled with people, fans, media, celebrities , politicians. Everyone appeared to be fitted in a black hole.

Almost everyone's eyes were filled with tears. There stood six young men all in black. Their eyes swollen due to constant tears flushing from their moist eyes, cheeks red due to the cold weather. Naturally, their state was miserable.

All we could hear is the sobs and cries of the people who came to pay their last rites to the late superstar Jeon Jungkook.

"The superstar Jeon Jungkook committed suicide last night by slitting his wrist. He was charged with the highly anticipated drug case and rape of a minor. This might be a cause for him to take such step." A reporter announced emotionlessly from mic towards the camera filming the doleful moment.

"ARMY is in shock and other members of BTS and his family can be seen shedding tears for almost three hours by now. Artists from other companies could also be seen paying their last rites to the late star. There has been a shortage of flowers in South Korea as almost everyone has flooded the crematory. Miss Sua the artist under YJN Entertainment has also arrived." Another reporter continued.

The flashes and cameras never leaving the superstar alone- even after death. Life as a celebrity, filled with glamour, filled with opulence, filled with millions of cameras always following, filled with loneliness.

All the news reporters and the cameras turned towards the person of attention, Sua and a bombarding of a million unexplainable questions started.

"Miss Sua , Miss Sua! Please answer our questions! Were you really dating late Mr. Jeon as the rumors say? If yes ,did you break up because of the scandals? Why-" A correspondent asked not caring about her state at all.

Sua was surrounded by the crowd who did not even let her walk, journalists bugging her with tons of questions. She appeared like a crying mess.

"Sir, we request you to give her some space , please! Excuse us." Her bodyguard begged apprehensively, shielding her from the flooding crowd.

They somehow escaped the crowd only to get welcomed by the loud sobs and cries of the utterly devastated woman screaming crazily whatever comes in her mind.