ℐ 𝒜𝓅ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝒾𝓏ℯ

*This is written before I edited the chapters, I have purposely left this note as it is because I want the originality of this book to remain as it is, it is an important part of my memories.
You can skip this part.*

----

T

his is not a part of the book, but I beleive it's important to add it here. Let's keep the bar of differences low and hear me out. This is more of a self-realization than an apology.

Firstly, this is my first time writing a story. I'm not at all experienced in writing. So, I hope you'll forgive my tiny little mistakes in grammar, plot holes, writing style etc.

Secondly, I'm so very thankful towards all the talented people whom I got to know and interact from this platform, I really am grateful towards them! Thankyou so much for taking out time to read my book and pointing out the flaws. Without you guys I wouldn't have known where I'm lacking behind. The point is, I'm a new writer and I've written this story purposely in script format. Honestly, the thirty chapters till now are just a bundle of mere dialogues and yes I do agree with it. I didn't knew at first how to interpret the emotions of the characters that is why they appear like they are speaking some dialogues.
It took me quite some time to realise that it appears more of a description rather than a story and I feel most of you have felt that way too. So, I HIGHLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY MISTAKE, NO BLUNDER.

Thirdly, please try to forgive me if you can. As they say, there's always a room for improvement and people learn from their mistakes, so here I am announcing that the proceeding chapters will be in story form. I'm so, so sorry to everyone again. Feel free to point out my flaws in writing, I'll gladly accept them and try to improve myself.

Lastly, to the readers out there, thankyou so much for bearing my writing skills ( I know it wasn't up to the mark and I promise I'll make it better). Upcoming chapters would be written in a better and enormously upgraded format. I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I know I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth.

Most importantly...

Don't forget to smile, you are beautiful!

Borahae~ 💜