65. Worst Decision

"Looking into your eyes don't give me butterflies, the way they used to

"Looking into your eyes don't give me butterflies, the way they used to."

----

[A/N POV]

(Flashback)

Mrs. Kwon, akin to completing her mission given by Y/N to keep an eye on the boss Mr. Jun, was keenly following him and scrutinising his every action, even though the latter restricted her from doing so. But the former had made up her mind to uncover every truth regarding Mr. Jun because she was aware of the fact that he was anything but suspicious.

That was the initial plan and the path she chose to follow. No one was aware of her next move, making her land up in the lion's den.

She closely followed Mr. Jun and noticed his car stopped near a lonely building, the whole place was horrifying considering the darkness and the fire-armed men in black standing right in front of her. She hid behind the huge pillar and observed everything processing further.

A well-built man, most probably the leader came forward and punched the living daylights out of Mr. Jun. A punch so powerful to break a handful of his teeth. The man's back was faced towards her and so she couldn't make out his identity. She tried her best to suppress her scream and made sure to not make a single noise because if she did, the next person whose neck will be slaughtered, would be her.

Another gut wrenching hit by the man was targeted towards Mr. Jun who now layed on the cold concrete floor, his painful hollers didn't put an effect on him instead the way he laughed, proved that he was enjoying it.

The woman's eyes widened, horrified but her bravery didn't seem to crash down and so, without wasting a moment anymore she took out her device and recorded everything. She knew what was the most important thing as of now.

Collecting evidences.

"What do you think you fucking asshole?! You can betray me behind my back and I wouldn't know?" The man kicked him on the stomach, earning a painful holler from him but his painful moans didn't seem to put an effect on the heartless being.

"N-no I-" He didn't let the other speak a word anymore and pulled him up by his collar, Mr. Jun's clothes were now reddened with blood oozing out from every corner of his body.

"You were sending anonymous tips to the Intelligence Agency right under my nose and you think you wouldn't be caught, you rotten piece of shit!" The man turned to the side and it was only now that the woman in hiding could see his side-profile. He appeared familiar but it was too early to reach to any conclusion.

In a swift swap of a second he shot Mr. Jun on the forehead, making his forehead burst and the contents spilled on the cold concrete like beans, blood splattered across the gangster's face.