34. The Watch

"These smiling faces have hidden the darkest truths, Every face is full of lies

Every face is full of lies."

----

[Y/N POV]

I went outside the house with my constantly ringing phone and in a moment my mood changed to all serious. This call sure meant
important to me because afterall, my boss, the president of Hangang is personally making a call. Definitely there's something huge going on in law firm in my absence for a few days. I picked up the call.

"Hello Sir Good-"

"Y/N there's something critical I want to discuss with you. I know you're in Itaewon, can you return to the firm in an hour or so?" His voice demanded an instant ans
wer and ofcourse one can't disagree to whatever he's asking. If 'dominance' was a person, it sure would be my boss- Mr. Jung.

"Sure Sir I'll be back right away." I answered.

With this I cut the call and the phone's home screen displayed the aesthetic wallpaper of Jungkook from 'Spring day MV'.

I started walking back to the house when flashes of last night started stricking in my head and his words started ringing in my head like an alarm.

"You know.. For Sua.. I was... I was like a song when she listened everday on repeat mode and when she got bored, she stopped listening to me and placed me in an old playlist which she's probably never going to see again."

The way he described his pain, was so agonizing. I was numbed by these words yesterday. I didn't knew what to say that time. Maybe I wasn't in my right mind. I again saw the wallpaper shining still, sparkling beauty on my broken, shabby device.

"Some songs are evergreen- they never get old or brooding. We listen to them almost everyday. To me, you're that song. Saranghae" I said looking at my device chuckling sadly.

I returned back after some minutes only to witness a cooking coconut head. He noticed me and smiled while looking at me. Now this is new! What happened to him? I brushed out my thoughts and looked in the direction where he was pointing. Oh! So bunny is happy because of food.

"Wow! This looks so tasty." I expressed my opinions about the freshly cooked food. It's aroma was making me drool.

" I cooked it!" He said all proud.

I take back my words, bunny is happy because he want to show-off a little. I was controlling my laugh looking downwards because I was going to making his pride fall from the peak.

"Mr. Jeon you think there's a fool written on my face? You can never cook this good food except instant noodles." I stood all tall in front of this proud man and as expected, boy became a puppy in a second.

He opened his mouth to say something but we got interrupted by the intruders. Honestly I was shocked to see them appearing out of nowhere.

"That was fast! Me and Jin hyung cooked it. How do you know he can't cook?" Yoongi said with a suspicious expression. He stood beside Jin.