57. Dreams

"I've started to live without me

"I've started to live without me. The day I found you, you're moving round in circles in my mind."

----

Y/N was flabbergasted by the sudden attack by an unknown person. Her eyes went wide open and she remained in the same position between the two males for good two minutes. At this point, those dazzling lights and flashes increased to an infinite amount capable of blinding her and so, she soon regained her composure glancing anywhere but the two males.

The moment just now, made a long-forgotten memory flash up in the corner of her mind when she saw Jungkook.

'He appeared the same back then too.' She pondered.

She shook her head and soon, Taehyung approached her and inquired if she was alright. She could sense rage plastered on his expression when he threw a deadly glare at the person who pushed her.

Well, security was tight but delusional fans of Sua who were quite upset with the verdict were pouring their anger on the lawyer. That person was instantly pulled backwards by the security but Taehyung's expression didn't budge. He was super angry.

"I'm alright, don't worry." She patted his shoulder whilst portraying an assuring smile but looks like he wasn't calming down.

"I'm alright, brother." She assured which made him pretty surprised and he peeked at her.

"What did you call me?" He asked, surprised.

"I heard I remind you of your sister. So, I'll call you that." She whispered in his ears and instantly, made him smile ear to ear. Both forgot that they were surrounded by cameras.

"Let's go." Jungkook rasped and broke in between the lovely moment sensing all the cameras just a few meters away from their faces. He knew what this scene might lead up to.

Y/N nodded and they broke their way from the exit. Arina and Bright went in their car while the Bangtan boys and their management were seated in their personal cars. Meanwhile, Y/N and Jaehoon stood there to walk everyone out and now, they walked towards the underground parking lot where their vehicle was parked.

As the woman walked side by side with the male, the click sound of her sharp pointed heels was audible. It acted like music to his ears because of the way she always walked so confidently and gracefully, her signature style, those heels, made her appear a hundred times prettier than she is. He smiled to himself but soon, his smile drifted off as he saw his phone buzzing and he knew he's been called up for work, his actual work.

He picked up the call and his subordinate told him that the 'boss' has summoned the male. He listened and swiftly cut the call replying with a short 'Alright' so that the woman in front doesn't suspect him. She stopped in her movement and gazed at the man for a moment.