For Him...?? (Chapter - 21)

Saanvika's POV

Vihaan and I settled on the sofa in the hall after Alok uncle and Vandana aunty left, we talked for a few minutes before I remembered that I need to inform my family and uncles about my arrival, I messaged Ranjit chachu and called ma, I told her about our arrival and my grih pravesh in Vihaan's place, I also told her how Alok uncle asked us to stay here for a while.... And that's when she told me about 'Pehli Rasoi' where the new bride has to make a sweet dish for the in-laws and husband..... I completely forgot about this, how will I complete this ritual if Vihaan and I stay here... I told ma I will call her later and hung up...

"What happened", asked Vihaan looking at my frown... and I told him about what ma said...

"Stop thinking so much Saanvi, we don't believe in all that, but if u do, u can prepare any sweet dish in the evening and give them, but for now take some rest, u r tired, after u wake up, I'll show u the house," He said calmly and I nodded, how can this man be so calm and patient all the time... Does he ever get angry  ?? Maybe 'No'.....

"Okay..... What about u ?? weren't u tired ??" I asked him

"no, not much...... I have some work, I'll be in another room, come I'll show u our room", he said and stood up, I nodded, and for some strange reason, I didn't feel uncomfortable but happy when he said our room..... This husband-wife relationship is so new to me yet so beautiful... I wish this feeling stays lifelong..... But I know it's far from reality..... 

He showed me the room and gave me blankets, all so fresh and new......

"It's only half-furnished, please don't mind, as I don't live here, didn't bother to furnish this place, I got basic furniture for time being", He said...... ahh he is so formal.... sometimes, it feels like he is so close to me but sometimes his formal behavior alarms me...

"Vihaan, it's fine, I'm very comfortable, this place is so good, please don't be so formal", I said with a smile...

"good to know that Saanvi, change into something comfortable and sleep", he said and I nodded..... he left, and I freshened up, changed, and slept after setting alarm for 2 hours later as I have to start cooking and keeping in mind that I'm not so good in that department, I need to start early...... I think I should ask Vandana aunty before preparing all by myself...... Will talk to Vihaan after waking up... thinking all this, I dozed off...

Vihaan's POV

It's very comfortable with Saanvi, she is so normal and it's very easy to talk to her..... Her shyness and confidence, both surprise me a lot...... I walked to the study room after closing our bedroom door slowly.....

I have some work to do, need some updates on some cases, and also look into these documents, dad suggested I buy more shares in the hospital gradually, so I need to gather more info and also talk to my legal advisor before taking any decision...... I'll finish this work and then go to wake up Saanvi..... She needs to start earlier if she wanna feed sweets to mom, dad, and Ayan as mom makes everyone follow a strict diet and won't let us eat sweets at night..... Though I'm the doctor in the house, she makes all the decisions regarding our diet and I must say she is perfect at that...

Time passed, and I got so immersed in work that I didn't realize the time, I just got up to wake up Saanvi when she knocked on my door..... Awe she looked so adorable in pajamas, her pj's are so cute...

"Now who is getting formal ??" I asked seeing her knocking on the door... "Come inside Saanvi, it's your house too"...

"Thanks, I didn't wanna disturb u, if u r working," She said...

"No I am done, I am about to come and wake u up, ah I think u should start preparing now, actually mom makes us follow a strict diet, so no sweets allowed after 7...." I said before she interrupted me...