For Him...?? (Chapter - 5)

Saanvika's POV

I was in deep sleep when the annoying sound of my phone disturbed me... I sighed and woke up seeing the unknown number..... Since morning I have got calls from my brother, mother, and Meera too but I didn't receive them, I thought to call them back after I woke up... Normally I don't get much time to sleep when I am working, so I decided to utilize this whole week sleeping... I hate to wake up to the annoying sound of an alarm but I couldn't help but set one as I can sleep for days if there is no alarm or none to wake me up. One more bad habit of mine I developed after papa passed away..... I was a very good child back then, I used to wake up early in the morning and do everything my ma and papa said to me..... But now it's been years since I have seen the sun rise..... I chuckled at myself...... Before I set myself and take the call, it stopped ringing..... I saw the time and it was 2 PM..... Huh..... I wish someone award me for my sleeping abilities...... I brushed my teeth and called back the unknown number...... I don't talk without brushing my teeth...... One of the very few good habits I possess..... A deep and masculine voice greeted me and I instantly recognized the voice but I'm confused..... Why did he call me  ??

"Am I talking to Saanvika Niranjan ??", asked Vihaan doubtfully..... I don't blame him, my voice is completely different on the phone or any recordings compared to my original tone.

"Yes, you are, May I know who is this ??", I asked for confirmation though I know it was Vihaan..... and also I don't want him to think I recognized him.

"Hi Saanvika, This is Vihaan, Hope you remember me", said Vihaan and I didn't say a word, this man does something to me... "Dr. Vihaan Saxena", added Vihaan getting no response from me..... Ah, Doctor... Of course, I remember you... I thought bitterly thinking about his profession..... When will my dislike for that profession go...

"I do remember you Vihaan...... Is everything alright ??", I asked because I don't know why he called me in the first place........ I'm damn confused...

"No...... I mean yes....... I wanted to talk to you about something important..... Are you free this weekend ??", He said..... What's the matter with him ?? does he want to talk to me about Aditi ??

"Yes... I am free this weekend", I answered lost in my thoughts...

"Okay then I'll meet you in Pune this Saturday," he said...... I am shocked... Is he going to Pune to meet me but why can't he say it on phone ?? why to meet me personally ?? I thought not to mention to him that I am in Delhi...

"Ah..... Do you have any work in Pune ??", I asked...

"No, I am coming to meet you...... I need to talk to you personally...... It's important", He said in his deep voice...

"You can tell me on phone Vihaan, I mean....",I started not knowing what to say...... I'm not comfortable meeting him not when I know what I felt when I first saw him...

"If it's not important, I wouldn't have asked you to meet me, Miss. Agrawal, Do you have any problem ??"He asked clearly pissed...

"It's Miss. Niranjan, Dr.Saxena"I said softly. If he isn't Alok uncle's son, I would have shown him his place for shouting at me..... "and you don't have to travel to Pune, I am in Delhi", I told him calmly...

"You are in Delhi ?? Till when will you stay here ??", He asked calming down...

"I got transferred to here..... But please don't mention it to Alok uncle..... um... I just thought to surprise him", I muttered the last part in a low voice getting embarrassed about my childish plans...
"Okay..... Can we meet today ?? only if you are free", He asked, I felt him smiling at my childishness...... I think it's really an important matter...

"Okay... Tell me the time and place, I'll come", I told him...

"Can we meet after 8:00 PM, um... I have surgery in the afternoon and it may last for a few hours", He said apprehensively..... I can understand his apprehensiveness, he is calling for a meeting yet he is demanding but I don't mind as I'm free tonight, the only thing is I'm new to Delhi, and traveling at night won't be a good idea but I shook my head...... I'll think of something...

"Okay,  where should I come ??"I asked...

"Tell me where you live, and I'll pick you up", he offered

"That's okay Vihaan, I'll come there directly, don't worry about me," I said as a matter of fact..... I don't like taking help from people, especially men... 
He agreed to me after trying to convince me for two minutes...... I told him I live in Pratap Nagar and he told me he lives in Jorbagh..... We picked a cafe close to both of us..... I mean he made the choice as I knew nothing about this city...

"Okay then see you there Saanvika, bye," He said

"Bye," I said and hung up...

Ahh too bad for the second day in this city... I thought of sleeping the whole day but my bad... Huh... I got up, ordered some food and went to bath..... After that, I ate the food and watched Netflix because If I sleep now, I won't be waking up anytime soon... In the evening, I freshened up, wore a simple burgundy top and leggings, tied my hair in a pony, applied some lip balm, and took out my wallet..... I don't like to do make-up at all..... I don't even know how to use it..... And moreover, I have no intention to look beautiful..... I like to display my original cartoon face but still, I don't understand how can somebody love me  ?? I have been receiving proposals from my +1, If I get to know about somebody liking me, I don't even acknowledge them let alone talk to them..... With this attitude, I have successfully eliminated everyone except for 'Aarav'.... Yes, now he is my best friend...