(2.) Past Ghosts.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter

(Hope you enjoy.)

Demons.

Ya'll call us demons.

Creatures of the night targeting your pathetic little rage and stealing your pretty little souls. Cute concepts for us to at the least.

One thing right though, we are evil creatures. But we are not the causes od our deaths. The honour goes to your mind for putting us in these stronger bodies. In a way, it's a miracle and tragedy if our stories will be told and if we are remembered.

The make a wish machine readied downstairs and us the personal room the animatronics including myself call hell-

It sucked our souls.

"HEEEHEEEH!"

Aw. Shit. He's here.

Guess what ya'll? My precious big brother found me and now is in the hunt. Dunno why, never will, never want to know. Better not.

He's probably gonna kill me. It'd be such a shame dying when you've had the most tasty food anyone'll ever figure in their small mouths.

"Wait!"

I freeze. And turn, seeing your pathetic little self cornering in the darkness hoping Huggy wuggy wint hug your to death in his hugging arms. Based on experience, I frankly don't blame you.

"What?"

My voice...is feminine. What the fuck? Last time I used this useless voice box, it at least sounded more masculine like myself! Not a little girl!

"Please, he's coming!"

Your worked here for ten years, right? And you know these experiments? It was stupid coming back and it's stupid asking the help of a monster hiding the darkness as we speak watching with pupils the six's of humans eyes like yours.

"You came here yourself."

Two words: fuck off. I maybe in a different body, but my conscience is in control and fighting the monster inside insisting I eat your bones and drain your blood dry. If you think I'm bad now, run before I start becoming thirsty.

Stupid humans are so dumb.

"P-please."

"...Are you crying?"

I take it back, ya'll pathetic instead. Tears sliding down your cheeks, you boldly stare into my eyes hoping I'd, quote on quote, see the light.

Haha, mate. I've only ever known the shadows.

You see the darkness in my eyes. There is no good left one me. I simply hum Huggy's famous catchy singing tune (which annoyed me with constantly stuck inside my head) and opted to walk from the scene unharmed with my scientific brother just down the halls pouncing for prey.

That's when our eyes met. And he recognises me. Not as his brother, but his rival. The scientist often said we were enemies, though I hoped to be more. It wasn't romantic, however, it was a family bond.

I wanted a connection with Huggy. Alas, the universe seemingly hated my guts-

"HEEEEEEEH!"

One word spoken with malice. Oddly, my chest stung a little bit. His form slowly walks into view, huggable and yet terrifying as ever.

And then there's me. Let's make it clear, I am much shorter. About the size to Huggy's chest, I am his tip after all. Can't blame the experiment.

"You."

"Yeah, me. See ya!"

I salute as he blinks confusingly. Picking up the human under my arm and sprinting in the vents with an angry Huggy probably wanting to kill me-

"Put me down! What are you doing?!"

And a whiny humans who should be be grateful I helped them in the heat of the moment. Whilst Huggy continued the chase, I ducked into a bent and we both dropped down with them in my arms and clutching my face as I braced myself for the falls.

I see Huggy's somewhat concerned face as recognition skills across his feature. He reached a pointless hand and just missed my fingers.

I smile and hopefully embrace death. 'Sides, if he's seen me then it means word's gonna spear around and rumours will no doubt pop up.

So, others are gonna know my presence. And the humans is unconscious as I am when we land on the laundry shoot. We'd be caught for sure.

Whoop Dee Dee fucking dooda.