(7.) Addictive Actinide.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Sleeping is a joy I got the privilege experiencing years prior to your little break in. I wished that I could close my eyes and sink into that peaceful abyss once more.

Anything than experiencing this pain.

My hand cradled my hip where Boogie threw me into vent. I gritted non-existent human teeth which didn't help soothe the pain. Though, it helped with not itching the already stabbed limb.

CUDDLY.

It took all my strength not to cry. My mind against my will reverted me back to that child who the company snatched under the eyes of the orphanage I used to live.

I still remembered Elliot's kind words.

"You will gain a new perspective."

Had to give him credit, he had been right. Ending up in this new body offered a new experience human rarely were visioned. I once shared the others' beliefs.

Humans are monsters.

But I no longer thoughts that one phrase. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what caught Poppy's attention. I slipped further and gutter from her control to the point I had free will.

Your hurt.

She didn't like that.

Your injured.

I always hated the little bitch.

Cuddly...

She won't get OUT OF MY HEAD-

Why do your this to yourself?

I couldn't hold it in anymore. Hand covering my mouth, bile spilled in the floor next and the side of my body. A side effect resisting Poppy's influence we had to face whenever we fought against the caged one.

I experience it the most.

I rubbed my mouth, fur, and eyes with tears I thought only humans shredded. I finally give into my child side and sank down the wall into a sitting position.

I couldn't stand on two legs. My breaths were shallow and light since I couldn't breathe through my nose anytime soon.

I need an hours rest.

First, I'd need to get out this god forsaken vent. Crawling on all fours, I entered a smaller area of the ventilation shafts where darkness dominated both the area and my vision.

I didn't see the glowing eyes watching every move I dared make crawling though the vents. Suddenly having that eyes burning into your back feeling, I turned around immediately regretting my decision.

"Hello, rip off." Their tongue caressed my fur. I shivered in disgust. "What are you doing here in these parts?"

For the first time in ages, I fearfully screamed. The asshole pinned me suddenly with their hands (paws, hands? I didn't know), hissing right in my hearing spots.

"You should've died the moment Poppy sent you into dormant."

Their claws scratched my injured wound. Another scream left my mouth which was by their other hand. I wanted one thing as the darkness closed in on my covered moth and plastic eyes. Blood leaked more from the wounds Boogie caused me minutes before this encounter.