(18.) They're Meant To Be Slaughtered.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

They say the best endings are in fairytales. Once the characters overcome the villains then it automatically means they are entitled to a fucking happily ever happening and the villains get jackshit for their hard work in wanting to achieve their simple goal of winning.

Poppy's ending wasn't going to be pleasant. Even if she couldn't move her lower body ever since Elliot managed to dismantle her leg function, her arms and hands still worked fine along with head head about to turn side to side and to the middle if she ever wanted look at anything or anybody

I would make sure of it.

With Cuddly by my side now-

Theneverendingpainofenteringabrokenmind-

"..Human. I'm sorry." The rip off of Huggy Wuggy repeated, a guilty expression slapped on their face. "I gave in. She sounded so tempting-"

"-So right?"

Cuddly stared at me with as much a shocked expression as they could. I guessed they were surprised I knew the pain of betrayal and the temptation to just let it go and lose control. It'd be easier if someone took the reign and you could just forget about your problem, minor or major.

In a way, I understand why Cuddly turned on me.

"Just promise never to let the bitch control you again." I whispered, tightening my arms around them in hug, squeezing somewhat possessively of my friend in the factory. "I can't lose anyone else, Cuddly. I know the price for your and the others' freedom."

Cuddly didn't looked surprised that I knew they kept the secret from. Instead, they were smiling in content. Me knowing the dangerous downfall of the toys lifted a weight off their shoulders.

"...You know we're all going to die."

A sentimental statement. Cuddly wasn't one for feeling. They left the emotions for me to deal with. They were the weapon. I was the commander. They attacked, I planned. The weapon and the leader of our little group.

"Cuddly."

Freezing up, the doll's body began shaking as Bron approached looking all beaten and bloody. Walking up-to us, Cuddly misunderstood the situation and began backing up and snarling like the beast inside was ready to attack if needed.

And it would if necessary. I knew Cuddly's darker instincts, ones born from the experiments (cruel, so cruel) were begging to take control. I stopped Bron with a lifted hand and bent down to Cuddly's level. They incidentally shrank down a smaller size due to their fear. I was going to be blunt with them. They needed to hear the truth.

"You did that."

Cuddly froze, then calmed down almost immediately under my touch. Hand steadying their shoulder, I guided them like a shy child over to Bron. All the while Cuddly shook like a lead and begged me not to make them do this. Why did I have to feel like a parent around here?

"Sorry...Bron."

"It's fine. Rip Off."

The names were spoken and the two went their separate ways. Cuddly stood in thoughts and I raised a brow in interest.

"I know how the kill the bitch."

Our time together was ending very soon. Folding my arms, I leaned against the wall with a bitter chuckle rising in my throat. I frowned, then decided to question Cuddly's plan. God knows their sanity wasn't best when planning the death of a loved one or even an enemy.

"Pray tell."

The toy whistled innocent, then pulled out a fucking lighter. I silently questioned where they even got that from. Indicating toward the vent where a eavesdropping Huggy listened into a kitty conversation, they smiled innocently as if they weren't about to plan a mass genocide.

"...You know if Huggy can use a lighter?"