(13.) Eyes Of the Beholder.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Run. Run. Run. Run.

I wasn't in control.

Run. Sprint. Get up. Go.

Out of instinct, I listened and I watched my boy running through the halls with an angry Bron right on my metaphorical tail.

Didn't help he injured me with the damn thing.

Right. Right. Right. Right.

A voice guided my movements. Limbs obeying their commands instead, I rolled to the side in time to dodge's Bron's incoming attacks.

Biting my neck clean off.

The grab pack suddenly descended after ages of no use and descended with the hands wrapping against Bron's thinning collar line.

Use. Use. Use. Use.

Whatever protected me also had malicious intentions in store.

One word. One sentence.

I found myself obeying. Couldn't help it, couldn't stop. I was not in control. Strings attached themselves to the major motor functions.

"There is a spirit inside you. They will control."

Was this what Cuddly talked earlier?

Who are you?

Communication in battle wasn't the smartest decision, but I was desperate for answers on exactly what I hosted.

Cuddly and the other wouldn't provide. I literally had no choice other than trying this technique.

Poppy resides in hell. Like Persephone, she bound someone to serve and be loyal for all eternity. Stella is forever bound and Poppy feeds on the souls of her victims.

We are all victims.

As are you, experiment 1-0-0-1. The first successful spirit inhabited human vessel. You are no A.I. You are an abomination.

That comforted them. After deprived of so many answers they deserved, something offered an explanation-

"SHITE."

Unfortunately, their distraction left an opening for Bron. His mouth chomped down in the human's arms, the amputated limbs already tearing from their original owner.

Rich always liked organisation.

He fully consumed the once kind dinosaur. The human felt a little bad, but saw someone in the darkness and closed their eyes bracing for impact.

BAM.

Ironic the events didn't open. The item of choice today was the door. A giant form stepped out seemingly infuriated and-

Pink?

"HEEEEH."

Another roar pierced my ears except it was more...feminine. Not Huggy's high pitched masculine, a female yelling in a foreign language.

"Darling Rich, listen to me."

A voice soothing voice called the tense atmosphere. As if in control, the pink monster's hands restrained Bron's mauling attacks.