(6.) Electric Boogaloo.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Ya'll are gonna hate me at the end XD.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

"What is that thing?"

Your holding an object in your hand and scrolling through some reflection looking things. You flinched, object flying before you caught it safe and sound in your palm.

"It's a camera phone." You reply. "It has some old pictures that I...tend to avoid."

"Then why look?"

"Incase we die." You snapped like it's obvious. "I want to see how far we'll go before you fuck it up as usual-..HEY!"

I snatched the camera phone out your hand. I studied the little object, testing a few times seeing if it survived the floor crashing. Messing with it in my hands, I scrolled through more images.

"What are you holding with your right hand?"

"Eee!" You squealed, snatching the phone outta my hands. Your cheeks are red. "N-nothing! Don't li at that! You shouldn't have snatched it in the first place!"

My chest tightened and my metaphorical squeezed in agony. Being a past children's toy, I am programmed in sensing unwanted emotions and disturbances.

Am I...irritating?

"Sorry." I whispered, arms clutching my sides in a self attempted hugs. No one gave them like Huggy, even if they were mocking. "Didn't mean ta. Thought I was joking, human."

You knew you fucked up. I can see it in your eyes your regret snapping at me. I have no idea how these things work. I was put into a a forced sleep for what...ten? Fifteen years?

I never even got to live.

"Poppy forced me into isolation."

I walked ahead of you. Knowing my anger and temperament, I am glad the scientists built these damn useless pockets. I stuffed my hands in them covering the clenching tempting me to punch the life out of your soul.

Thanks for negative urges, Poppy.

Your very welcome.

I forgot about the damn mind kink. I mean kink. Poppy got a rushing controlling our minds and what we thoughts and when we thought. She'd especially get interested if it happened the topic happened around herself.

"I'm afraid, Cuddly?"

I flinched, staring at you. Your answer was something I wasn't going to like-

"What of?"

"You."

What exactly happened whilst I slept?

***

I trust someone else. Did I end in before? There are two toys in this factory who haven't hurt me much as the others, except for a few self-inflicted injuries.

"Where are we going?" You disrupt my thoughts, grabbing my arms and pulling me back. "You can't be thinking of going-""

"Testing."

We arrived at the spot Huggy used to stand. I remember him frozen in the spot around some years prior where he's punch and beat the shit outta me for Poppy before simply walking off.