(10.) Crazy Arguments.

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(This chapter in third POV, then the rest will be in first POV. It's just a continuation of the last since I didn't have time I add this bit lol.)

(Hope you enjoy.)

Huggy proceeded to explain the plan Stella told them all when Poppy either wasn't or outta commission.

"We'd destroy the bitch?" Cuddly questioned, grip tightening in the human's hand. "Heh, could get help from this one. Ain't human anymore."

They showed Huggy the metal tearing. His eyes widened a fraction before lowering a more standard level of his species.

"I guess."

Was he finally gaining Cuddly's trust? It couldn't be this easy. The kind of abuse they'd given would've added years of mistrust in their mind.

"But."

Of course. Cuddly was still a kid.

"What do you want?"

Cuddly smirked evilly, leaning more into their human's frame. The human flashed Huggy a smile like they were sorry for the calm before the storm.

"Take us where others are held hostage."

Huggy growled feral, eyes lighting with the fighting urge Poppy usually provided. He fought the violent tendencies forced in his body, trying not to be trapped inside his own mind.

It's hell. She takes control.

He's insulting you. Your a coward.

POPPY.

"No, Cuddly." Huggy crossed his arms. "You know that isn't going to happen, you don't have the authority-"

By the time Huggy even finished the sentence, Cuddly already shifted into a more accurate representation of his character. They wanted a child? Fine, he'd turn the tides.

"Human, you ever have kids?"

"No, Cuddly." They were already referring this conversation to when the Minis asked if the human happened to be pregnant. "Stop reminding me."

"Oh boo hoo. I'm a kid, it's actually great having a fucked up family." They paused, humming before laughing softly. "Wait, you aren't family."

They pointed accusingly at Huggy who flinched the exact moment. Arms crossing tighter, he found the floor interesting.

Guilt weighed on his shoulders.

"Cuddly." He started. "I know we aren't the best-"

"GOD DAMN FUCKING RIGHT YOU AREN'T THE BEST. YOUR THE WORST."

Their face morphed to match Huggy's the last time he chased the human. The human refuse intervening, but one glared from Cuddly somehow prevented their body moving.

They were forced in place.

"HUGGY HUGGY HUGGY." Cuddly giggled maniacally, shifting into a more appropriate size for the situation. "WE AREN'T FAMily."

Their voice glitched. Obviously fighting control of their body, Cuddly felt themselves forced to the recesses of their mind. The resentment creeping all these years decided now was the perfect opportunity. Kill Huggy.

Kill their brother.

No!

They screamed inside their mind.

Aww, Cuddly~

This...this was a new voice. Yet, Cuddly knew who it happened to be. The spirit friend they'd waited operating their bodies if they were alive.

I sensed trouble.

They tapped their chin, advancing towards Huggy. They weren't doing anything to stop them. Cuddly cursed emotions at this moment.

"Listen, Huggy. They can't trust you." The spirit possessing Cuddly tapped Huggy's nose. Their eyelids dropped halfway in a more relaxed motion. "And I can't. It's the way of life."

Suddenly, Huggy grabbed their shoulder pulling them forward to looks them in the eyes. Cuddly internally fought it, but eventually they conceded and turned eye contact.

They wished they hadn't. All the guilt made them feel guilt. The fact their treatment caused these emotion in itself was ridiculous.

Cuddly had every right to be enraged.

They weren't.

Hidden behind a mask, they forced the believable act upon themselves and the world. Right now, right then, they couldn't hide.

"I forgave. I can't forget."

They were just...tired.